Parts Dr Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Parts Dr Reviews

08/22/2017
Parts Dr Ratings and User Reviews. Parts Dr is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 537 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Parts Dr

2016 Platinum

Parts Dr Rating

More About Parts Dr

Recent Reviews for Parts Dr

• Aug 05, 2017
    Great website! Better prices than the other on-line appliance parts places.
    Aug 12, 2017
    Parts arrived in one day, were original manufacturer's parts, exactly what I needed. My oven has never been better!
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Nice site, best prices, great pictures of parts. Easy to use.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Easy ordering and easy to use website. Amazing prices!!!! Will use Parts Dr for everything from here on out.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    I wanted to purchase my parts from PartsDr because of the clear, easy to follow, and informative video I found online. I feel like I have a friend in the repair business now.
    Aug 12, 2017
    Great site, great selection of parts, and fast shipping.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Easy to use website. Will use them again!
  • Aug 12, 2017
    I am so hoping what I ordered fits and is WHITE. Every other retailer has stainless...don't they realize not everyone likes stainless appliances? I will be returning this if it is not WHITE ...
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Good
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Aug 11, 2017
    Other places on the web I could find a part but not be sure It was the right one. Here I could be sure it was correct. The price was good and I would soon have the part in my hands.
  • Jul 29, 2017
    i liked the installation instructions and verification that the ordered part would fit the model number of my washing machine. i was going to buy from cheaper site, but because of the info you provided i decided to go with partsdr
    Aug 11, 2017
    good reference materials available on site and youtube to walk me thru the installation.
  • Jul 29, 2017
    None
  • Aug 11, 2017
    The "hints"/labels on the checkout form were in such a light font color they could barely be read making filling out the form far more difficult than necessary. And the site overall does not look as professional as your competitors. To be honest, I almost didn't order from PartsDr because I wondered/still wonder if it is a real business...
  • Aug 11, 2017
    was fast and easy to find parts and ordering was simple
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Aug 11, 2017
    your price is a lot higher than seaars and many others I found after I ordered the part from you . sears had it a lot cheaper .
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Looks like a great value
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Good on parts price, best shipping rate amongst the online sellers.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Buscando un lugar donde comprar las piezas para la nevera y me parecio un lugar excelente con muy buenos precios
  • Aug 10, 2017
    The buying experience was ok, but the website was very, very slow, and even timed out on me. I couldn't get my purchase into my cart...the site just chugged away. I had to leave and come back a bit later.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    smooth transaction. Found exactly what i was looking for.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Best parts info and best prices I could find
  • Aug 03, 2017
    My repairman recommended your website
    Aug 10, 2017