Parts Dr Reviews

01/18/2017
Parts Dr Ratings and User Reviews. Parts Dr is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 498 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Parts Dr

2016 Platinum

Parts Dr Rating

More About Parts Dr

Recent Reviews for Parts Dr

• Jan 4, 2017
    I fix my appliances myself. I order all my parts from the Part Dr because the parts are high quality, fair priced and I can trust this website.
    so far so good
  • Jan 4, 2017
    User friendly, easy check out!
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Item description & compatibility references were very helpful. Communication for queries was swift. Website was easily negotiable. Item images were crisp & clear. Site of Item page had useful information for quick selection & purchase. Overall a pleasant transaction. A site that serves the Customer Requirement.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    The chat line was very personable but unfortunately gave me incorrect info re washer hose part #; I found the correct mpn on another site then came back and ordered from Parts Dr. (Good thing I checked before ordering!) Otherwise, the "Help" section of website and ordering were a positive experience.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Looking forward to seeing how fast product arrives and if in fact it is an EM art.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Best price i could find 2nd time ordering parts from them . Only bad thing part went up 10$
    Wish shipping was free!
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Decent price and I was glad they gave me a shipping date since I need my part quickly.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Quick and easy from finding part to checking out, with confidence in timely delivery
    very quick and easy...
    Quick and easy experience
  • Jan 2, 2017
    It wasn't the easiest site to navigate note the most difficult. PayPal would be nice option to simplify check out.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I liked the site. I wanted a closer picture of the item I was buying as I could not find one to match with the same numbers as were on my broken item. From other details and what I could see it looked like it would match.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 3, 2017
    I loved the picture of the part I needed. It was clear and detailed. It helped me alot.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    just what I needed thanks
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Jan 2, 2017
    Parts Dr was easy to order from and they delivered on time during the busy Holiday Season! Everything worked out GREAT!
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Nothing, the owners are awesome!
  • Dec 18, 2016