PartSelect Reviews

08/31/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1198 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Aug 31, 2015
    I think it is a good place to bay applaices parts
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Easy to navigate. Tutorials are very helpful. Pricing is reasonable...
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Had a nice experience shopping. Now hope my product reaches on time and fits my appliance as was mentioned on the site.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Lot's of pieces in a small picture but I believe I picked out the correct one.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Site was very detail. I like the diagram of model, make it very quick to find spare parts.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    easy experience ordering parts that break due to usage at your sight....have purchased before and always a pleasant ,easy transaction
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Love that I can quickly fix my own appliances!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    there was no picture to compare part number to when i had to order a interchangeable part because kitchenade didnt have one
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Site was user friendly, very helpful. Drawings given to pinpoint problem area was easy to read. Ordering was simple. Now we have to see if product arrives within specified time and fits this particular model as it should. Really needed to order three additional parts, but price was a bit high. ($70.00 for a shelf that only had a cracked handle or edge). The glass is probably the most expensive part of the shelf and it was undamaged. but the plastic handle was cracked. Replacing a plastic part should not cost $70. I did not order the part for that reason After adding shipping and tax my cost would have been $250.00. That seems excessive for plastic handles/edging.
    Simple, fast and easy.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    PartSelect has a good selection at a fair price. Plenty of shipping options were available and not stuck with one carrier. A very good E-store. This is my go to store for parts.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Parts listed in diagram weren't listed to purchase. Parts are more expensive that expected.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    burner valve should not have tarnished - all silver - white enamel just came off
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Parts met my expectations and delivery exceeded my expectations. Truly satisfied.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    parts needed in stock great
    Aug 31, 2015
    right part in stock decent price
    Aug 31, 2015
    I received the parts faster than I anticipated and two of the parts fit and worked perfectly. But the recommended part (fuse) to fix the problem did not work. I checked the website and did not find the information needed to speak to someone who could give me advice. But in terms of the other two parts I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and the website.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    PartSelect is my 'go-to' site for appliance parts. Most retailers do not have a repair/parts service after an appliance is no longer under warranty. It is often difficult to find a parts store and shopping online can be a good experience or poor one; fortunately, PartSelect has made it easy and the install videos are very helpful when the part or item to be replaced can be difficult. The delivery fee is reasonable and the time frame for delivery is very good.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Trying to measure for a suitable replacement crisper drawer was difficult. I would suggest adding a numbered grid to the diagramming. Having to stop and count each 1" square was time consuming & not helpful. In addition, too many did not have grid pics, just unreadable diagrams.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Prices very reasonable considering they are from a Canadian supplier. Cheaper in the U.S. using Amazon.com but then have to cross the border to pick up or have them shipped to Canada at a potentially higher cost. However, they are cheaper than buying directly from the manufacturer. Easy to use website, well laid out and a very good "possible fix" section too.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Quick and easy. Little more expensive that shopping on Amazo.com but then I would have had to hop across the border to pick items up Prefer to shop Canadian anyways.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    It took a second visit gain confidence to place my order. It took time for me to be clear on the parts I was ordering.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Once I figured out how to view the parts I needed the process was easy
  • Jul 30, 2015
    This was so fast and easy! I was a little unsure about ordering on line by myself, but it went smooth and simple!!
    Aug 31, 2015
    The part we ordered was exactly what we needed and arrived in a timely fashion, very happy about our order.