PartSelect Reviews

10/19/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1195 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Oct 19, 2014
    Had all the parts I needed to repair my dryer.
    Very satisfied customer
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Delivery charges seem too high. I frequently order from other sites on the Internet and they seem lower.
    so far so good
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Shipping cost more than parts.ridiculous-the parts are already marked up-you should have free shipping.I'm quite certain you could get volume discounts.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    so far, so good we'll see when order arrives
  • Oct 19, 2014
    part very important to me because it is garantice the good funcion the appliance
    first time user
  • Oct 18, 2014
    the diagrams were hard to decipher.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    When selecting Symptoms on trouble shooting, none of the ones mentioned described mine adequately. it was that the clothes were coming out extremely wet when the washer was finished. The belts were worn but not noisy or smoking . I hope this is the problem !! but I'll find out when I get the parts. I also think the shipping is a little high in cost, there was no promised date or manner of shipping, neither from where. Some suppliers do these and I like it when they do. You also promise some kind of prize or reward for doing the survey but only eligible if in the US...don't like that! Other than that I thought it was very good.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    The product arrived very quick and the website was very user friendly
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I found what I needed fairly easily. Thanks for showing parts diagrams!
    Oct 19, 2014
    Easy to find the part for my Amana microwave uing the search and parts diagram. Ordered it Monday, was shipped from Louisville and arrived at my house near Knoxville on Tuesday. Thanks!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    I was impressed that my order was processed and shipped so fast. It was so faster than other places I have dealt with.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Found the part right away - easy order process
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I was very happy to find parts available at a reasonable cost for my Kitchen Aid food processor.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I was happy to see you had two parts neeed to keep our old Kitchen Aid food processor going and at a reasonable cost also.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Old refrigerator that works but has some broken or missing parts. This is the only place I could find what I needed.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I ordered some parts for an old refrigerator that was given to me. It still works but was missing the basket and a shelf in the freezer. I thought the ones I ordered would fit but they didn't no problem though. I found another friend who could use them. I also ordered some drawer slides for my stove and they fit beautifully and work perfectly! Overall, I was very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely shop here again when I am in need of more parts!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I found the part I needed quickly, it was in stock and reasonably priced. Thank you!
    Oct 19, 2014
    I was very satisfied with PartSelect. Thank you!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Quick and easy. I usually order my parts and they arrive extremely quickly for the distance they must travel. Awesome customer service. I will continue to use their service for all my future repair needs.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I like so i can pay by PayPal
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    like their site, easy to navigate and interesting, delivery was quick, product was as expected, however had to remove wheels as were to narrow. was a bit of a hassle. price was good. will reconmend to family and friends.