PartSelect Reviews

07/31/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1075 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2013 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 31, 2014
    Exceptional merchant -I especially appreciated the installation videos provided alongside the various parts. And also the surveys comparing parts purchased by other customers related to problems that they fixed really helped me to select the part I needed to fix the problem in my refrigerator freezer.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    One of the easiest searches I have conducted. Best website I've used in a long time.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I was very happy with the helpful video on how to use the program to find my part number, and how easy it was to accomplish.
    Very easy to find part
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Easy & safe website to use.
    Awesome and fast order
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Although I've yet to see if the parts I purchased arrive on time or fix the problem, I am very satisfied with how easily I found the parts, the prices, the ease of use of the site, and the fact that there are instructions on the site as well. One of the most user friendly sites I've visited!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Need a replacement part for your appliance? PartSelect is the only place you need to go. I have a washing machine from the 90''s ( now 2014), and i needed a part, and PartSelect had it in stock and ready to ship. Need i write more?
  • Jul 30, 2014
    A very simple clear method of ordering a replacement part.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    super easy to look up part needed
  • Jul 30, 2014
    We needed a hinge for our oven door. It was easy to find the model number and ordered the hinge in about one minute.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Would be better if actual picture of hardware so I can be sure I ordered right part
  • Jul 30, 2014
    this is my first time using this web site
  • Jul 30, 2014
    a power surge knocked out my microwave, bose radio, bed control, and tv.sIt was helpful to have a web site that had what I needed since I could get nowhere on the phone. I think I just need a fuse to fix it, but it's a challenge!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    It's great to have a site to order parts that you can do yourself, and how to video's.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy process, glad I came here.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Very satisfied with ease of ordering and on time delivery. I will definitely use PartSelect again, and recommend it to others.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    The man who did the demonstration on how to change part was very good and easy to understand
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I loved the ease of shopping online for a microwave part.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very easy to use this site.
    Jul 31, 2014
    The part I ordered was reasonably priced and shipped very fast.