PartSelect Reviews

12/20/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1151 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Dec 19, 2014
    I love the exploding diagrams of the appliances. makes finding the part I see a lot easier!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I am buying this as a gift for my MIL. She has a few door bins in her refrigerator that are broken. These are to replace them. If the product is a quality one and fits I may buy more things for it. It is mostly shelves that are the problem with it.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I was delighted with the prices of the 2 different orders, and the swiftness of the delivery of the first. I hope this part arrives as fast, because it's only a week before Christmas.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    No additional comments except that I am thankful to be able to take care of this need so quickly and easily.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Their tutorilas are right on and empowering. DIY all the way.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    it was very easy to use, I'll use this sight again, any time.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    very easy site with helpful diagrams to show what part goes where. should put if part comes in pairs or singles though when buying
  • Dec 18, 2014
    THe parts were fairly easy to locate on a diagram that was a little difficult to view. THe video about installation was a great help. Expect to be in good shape soon.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    i have ordered before for this dishwasher , really fast service always parts available
  • Dec 17, 2014
    A friend told me about u guy's, easy to select an order. Very satisfied!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    It was user friendly.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I have ordered from this company before. It is an Excellent source for needed parts for most any appliance, new or old. I have been extremely happy with their quality parts, user friendly website system and Fast delivery!! I have recommended PartSelect to others, and will continue to do so!
    Dec 19, 2014
    I like working with this company. Their system is VERY User friendly! Thank you for your consistant good service!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    A great place to get washer parts. The web site is real easy to use and you see a picture of what you are getting.
    Dec 19, 2014
    This is a great place to get parts.You can not beat the price anywhere else. I will use PartSelect in the future. I would recommend PartSelect to everyone.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I am happy with the purchasing process. However, I am not happy that I was not informed about the shipping cost at all. I only got to know the shipping cost after the order was placed, and when I review my order.
    Dec 19, 2014
    The shipping cost should be up front.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Very quick and easy to find part I needed and price was right.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    The process from finding the part to getting it earlier than expected was great.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Unfortunately the part was replaced by another which did not fit the machine.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Super easy. Love the PayPal. Thanks
    Dec 18, 2014
    Your webpage clearly states " there are two slides per drier." So I order two slides along with the front bearing. When the parts come in, the bearing needs four slides. I tried to order the two tiny parts to finish the job and I was told I will be charged $7 each and $8 shipping. That's $24!! Custimer service was rude and the shipping was an insult to my intelligence. The pieces fit in an envelope! Anyway, I got 4 new slides with free shipping for $5 on Amazon. I will order from Amazon from now on. Parts select needs to be more flexible on their shipping methods or many other people will find Amazon is a much better deal.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    This was a great experience. They had the parts that I wanted and the ordering process was easy.
    Awesome service!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    very easy to find what I was looking for. all I did was put in my model number.