PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

12/16/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1608 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Dec 15, 2017
    Super easy diagrams to choose parts.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Only issue I had was part # PS267600 item description said a set was two,but when I added to cart it kept trying to sell me two sets. I had ti shange quantity to one,which undeer item description would be two per set,only need slides,not four.
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Disappointed that even though linked through Amazon Prime Smile, not sure it was worth the effort
    Dec 15, 2017
    Product was never shipped. I was billed for it, it wasn't in stock and 2 weeks after being billed they could not provide an estimated time the product would be in stock. This business practice is unprofessional. I do business with other suppliers and they charged me when product is SHIPPED.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    Priced better than ohter supplyers items .
    Dec 15, 2017
    Easy to find parts needed . Great instalation videos . Reasonable delivery time ans price .
  • Dec 04, 2017
    you have shown me two clock/timers. I chose the higher because the chat person gave it too me as well as on line you had another online based on the part# on the part I took out ,it was only 156.00 or so. but iwasn't sure it was right?electrolux is on the ma.#lable and signatron international is on the part. and of course I bought itr from sears and it went bad one week after the warrenty went out. what?????
    Dec 15, 2017
    appreciate the diagrams and how to install parts
  • Dec 15, 2017
    The pictures on the site are not very legible for the parts. I am looking for a rack clip for the upper rack, the wire row rack on the left of the top rack that hold the glasses in place has broken and on the lower rack the same thing happened that hold the dishes in place. I cannot compare what is the correct part to order.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Nice people to chat with, helped me with my problem, ordered the part hopefully will fix my clothes dryer
  • Dec 15, 2017
    The overall experience was very easy for such a small part. Thanks.
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Dec 15, 2017
    Well landed out website. Delivered in 2 days.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I needed a refrigerator part. I put in my model number and a picture came up of the refrigerator door. I chose the door shelf I needed to order and ordered it. It could not have been any easier!!! Thank you!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Easy site to navigate. Items easy to recognize. Purchase process very straightforward
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    The part wasn’t packed well, the sharp bracket end iwas coming out of the box. A small plastic clip was broken off. I was able to epoxy the piece back on so I wouldn’t have to return it.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Easy to order, I hope it arrives as promised
  • Dec 14, 2017
    It was so easy finding the part I needed. Then the video on how to repair my dishwasher put me at ease that it was the right part and that I could install it myself.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Always a satisfied customer. I keep coming back.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    The only problem I had was that I couldn't use the valid visa card. I had to use a card that I didn't want to use.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    The website is very easy to navigate, intuitive, THANKS
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Easy way to find the parts needed to replace the old failing parts of oujr GE stove/oven.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Other customer reviews helped me decide, my mixer is also over 40yr old and still works perfect
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Advice was offered on what part was most likely causing the issue. This was helpful.