PartSelect Reviews

01/27/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1292 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jan 27, 2015
    Bought parts for our washer had no problems with finding the parts from Partselect break down of washer, really pleased with the shippling plus a really great place to shop over retail fix it shops that triple the part prices or more thank you . Kevin Day Freeman
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I stumbled here looking for a part and I have my fingers crossed that it is the correct part
  • Jan 27, 2015
    experience was postive, but refresh rate through the processing steps was slow. This could have been the site or it could have been my wireless connection, not sure. If that was quicker, I would have rated everythign a 10.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Needed to replace faulty door hinges for my kitchen range.
    Parts are easy to find
    EASY TO FIND PRODUCT
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The first time I added an item to the cart, the page never refreshed. I had to do it a second time. After pressing check out, it took a long time for the page to refresh again and confirm that the order had gone through. This is my only issue with the site.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    only suggestion i have is to have 2 seperate places for billing addresses and shipping addresses, as i had to buy a part for my daughter and have it sent to her address and when i put in my billing info it changed the shipping address to mine....so i was forced to call and have it changed so that she would get the part for her washer...
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Nice site well put together. Maybe you should be selling medical insurance
  • Jan 26, 2015
    From Part select easy to Find part and they saw how to repair by video.that great option.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Had what I was looking for at a reasonable price and ease of checkout was good.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Just what I needed and prompt delivery. My machine is OLD and wasn't sure if the parts were even available any more. Directions that came with the motor were also very helpful.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    This is the second time I have used PartSelect and I think they are great. First time was a part for a blender. I thought the blender was broken and nothing I could do. Found the part right away. There was even instructions right where I was ordering the part that showed how to disassemble the blender and replace the part. Very helpful. I was able to repair the blender for less and $20. A new one was around $200. Needless to say, I am very happy with PartSelect.
    Jan 27, 2015
    This is the 2nd time I have used PartSelect and each experience gets better. The schematics for finding the parts are easy to use. I ordered one day, got the part the next day. Had it installed in under 5 minutes, using a hammer to tap out broken parts and hammer to tap in new parts. No more hanging drawer in the refrigerator. I would highly recommend PartSelect to anyone who wants to try to fix appliances before buying new. Never knew it could be so easy.
    Jan 27, 2015
    I am very amazed at how easy it was to order the plate for my microwave.I had the order in three days. Thank you for the excellent service
    Jan 27, 2015
    Very speedy service and shipping. Pleased with product and installed tray with no problems.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    PartSelect is amasing. My old fashion dishwasher had a malfunctioning part. I was confused and I did not know the name of that broken part or any nomber or code for that and how to replace it.. PartSelect helped me to find the name of the part and all other things related to it easily with a reasonable price. Thank you for your awesome job.
    Jan 27, 2015
    This web site is amasing. I am really very satisfied. My dishwasher knob came off and melted. I did not know how and where can I find it. I found everything in the web site. I put an order and I recieved it 2 days latter.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    I ordered kitchenaid mixer beaters. They look like the original beaters, fit well. Very pleased with the speed of the delivery. I definitely would order from PartSelect again.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Site isn't really mobile friendly. But functional
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Time will tell regarding shipping ,, billing etc. to see if I use and advise others about this site. Thanks in advance.