PartSelect Reviews

03/26/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1262 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jan 11, 2015
    Very convenient, informative and videos are exceptional,will use again,
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Overall the website is nice. However, site kept hanging up or took over a minute to pull up the page. Horribly slow checkout - very slow with a number of mistakes - I picked pay pal and it kept asking for card information - then all of a sudden pay pal showed up. It took me three separate tries to get it to work right and place the order. You need to fix the server response time
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I am amazed at the work you have put into each video. Thank you VERY much for them. I do appreciate the time you've taken to show me how to change the part that i need. Once again, Thank you.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Better pricing than going to Sears for a repair call. Liked the comments from other customers and description of how to remove and install the new part, very helpful. If you can use basic tools then anyone can make their own repairs. Thanks!
    It was quick and easy!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    first time I ordered online - went great - it was very easy and self explained
  • Jan 10, 2015
    the parts I needed were easy to find and the checkout was quick. The shock stablizing the machine during spin the spin cycle was broken causing the washer to walk across the floor. Once I have the parts the install should be a snap especialy with the help vidios, thank you
    Best price i could find
  • Jan 10, 2015
    hope it's the right part!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    i knew what I needed.... found it easily.... price was good end of story
  • Jan 10, 2015
    A very nice shopping experience
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I'm not extremely good with a computer but this was a very easy experience ordering parts for a very needed appliance in my home. Thank you.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Good working site!
    Jan 11, 2015
    Great product info, great product, fit perfectly, will use again!
  • Jan 5, 2015
    watched how to vidieo on u-tube it was very helpful so I decided to buy the parts from them
    Jan 11, 2015
    The step by step how to was very helpful. All the parts that I needed was in stock. I received my parts 2 days early, what's nothe to love? I will definitely be back.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    part easy 2 find, good prices
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Was actually the bowl of a Kitchen Aid processor that cracked - had it for four years so I guess that's reasonable
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I hope it works. The site had exactly the symptoms and diagnosis with installation video. Really like that!
    Jan 10, 2015
    We were very happy with the instructions online and the with the video demonstration.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Hopefully the part that I ordered will fix my refrigerator problem
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I FIRST TRIED PART FROM THE COMPANY(Whirlpool). They were out of stock and more expensive. Pleased I found this part..in stock, at a lower price, even with shipping.
    Jan 10, 2015
    Fast delivery, great price. Fairly easy to install. Very happy.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I am exploring this vendor. I hope will meet my needs to fix the dishwasher I own.
    Jan 10, 2015
    I purchased the control panel for a Maytag Dishwasher. AFter installing the part, it works only in ONE setting (the one that uses more water, last longer and uses more energy. The control panel I did receive does not work on the other settings, designed to save energy and water. I am very disapointed with this paurchase, because even makes the appliance to run, does it in a manner that is wasteful in terms of energy and water use.