PartSelect Reviews

01/20/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1570 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Nov 24, 2016
    I have been searching for a long time to replace broiing pan and finally I have found it
  • Nov 23, 2016
    I like the troubleshooting section. I had an idea of what I needed and the troubleshooting guide just reassured me. Thanks
  • Nov 23, 2016
    they should be better pictured in color and easier to find
  • Nov 23, 2016
    This is the third time I've used your service over the past 10+ years. Fortunately the basic unit is so well made as are the basic replacement parts I've ordered, that the dryer continues to run well. I'm always happy to see the part(s) are in stock.The diagrams are clear and it's easy to recognize the part(s) I need to keep it going. Thank you for a very well run site!
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Good overall but no easy list once I identified part from exploded view. Part 10 on view but had to scroll through 3 pages to find part 10
  • Nov 23, 2016
    PartSelect is my first go to place when I need a replacement part. I am quite happy with the results.
    was very easy to do
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Love this site. Especially the how to videos and instructions on how to replace ordered part.
    I have fond Part Select quick , easy and prompt
  • Nov 22, 2016
    You just kicked GEAppliances.com's ass. They lost my business because their website is a mess. Yours worked flawlessly. Thanks.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    As a non-professional a list of parts would be easier to use than pictures of sections of the appliance.
    its okay and fast
  • Nov 22, 2016
    This experience was empowering! Some jobs are too complex, but this one was made easier with the help of this site.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    I ordered a shock absorber for my washer. I did not disassemble my dryer to look at it before ordering. The correct part came but when I changed it I saw there were two other identical shock absorbers. Since they should be changed as a set I have to order two more which costs me more in shipping costs than if I had ordered them together. Now my washer doesn't work while I wait for the part. I think the part diagram could have been clearer and given an opportunity to order a "set of three" which would be clearer. Otherwise my order experience was great.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Nov 24, 2016
    Your parts listing indicated "front" and "rear" tube extensions but it was not clear if these were two different tubes or a front/rear portion of the same part. My gas range tube was in two parts. When I received the order, both of your parts were the about the same - front part of the tube. Thus I had to pull the original tube apart and insert your part into what I call the "sleeve" from the original tube. This was very difficult and the sleeve and extension were rusted together. I wonder why your catalog does not show both parts?

From PartSelect

Hello, If you can please email us at CustomerService@PartSelect.com or phone us at 1 888 895 1535 and we can take a look for you. Thanks
  • Nov 14, 2016
    Nov 23, 2016
    You made it easy: I had put it off for months, and when I did, I regretted it, because of the easy of finding the part, shipping and paying....
  • Nov 12, 2016
    First time user of PartSelect, easy to find replacement lid switch for Kenmore washer. Checkout was easy. The site, finding of part, and checkout were easy. Also, without the How To videos would have been lost but looks like it wont be a problem at all. Waiting to see how fast the part comes. So far really happy with PartSelect.
    Nov 23, 2016
    Easy to use site to find and order part. Easy to track shipment. Part arrived on time. Part fixed problem.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    Very easy to find needed part and to purchase it.
    Nov 23, 2016
    The part was as described and was delivered in a timely fashion.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    It was very easy. Pictures of the parts helped alot.
    Nov 23, 2016
    Website was easy to navigate and customer service was very good.