PartSelect Reviews

07/27/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1292 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2015 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• May 24, 2016
    I love this site...give you percent of if it could be the problem. bought two other items, hope this fix the problem
  • May 24, 2016
    I am impressed with the site.
  • May 24, 2016
    excellent easy to use web site
    Seem,s to de ok so far
    EASYTO ORDER & GOODRICES
  • May 23, 2016
    Great products with amazing prices and install videos.
    Fairly simple process/
  • May 23, 2016
    Please do not send magazines
  • May 23, 2016
    Pretty easy to find the part I needed and purchase
  • May 23, 2016
    Very easy ordering experience, hope the products arrive soon:)
  • May 22, 2016
    Great site! I keep coming back
  • May 17, 2016
    May 24, 2016
    Selected FEDEX Two day shipping. got order next day. All parts were exactly as ordered.
  • May 14, 2016
    Thanks so much for the install video! Well done (succinct and professionally produced) production that relieves a LOT of the stress of doing this job with no experience. I probably wouldn't have even attempted this endeavor without the clear video help. Thank you!
  • May 14, 2016
    The site was very easy to use which I appreciate.
  • May 12, 2016
    I loved partselect I have been looking for 2 days on other web pages could not find the part ,first time here and there it was thank you.
    May 23, 2016
    I looked for the part online for a couple of days then I found PartSelect and within 5 min. I had the part I needed and it was on its way.I love this website.
  • May 11, 2016
    Fair Prices I Will highly recomede
    May 23, 2016
    I am still waiting for part"s
  • May 11, 2016
    Order process was very quick Certainty of buying right part was very good.
    May 23, 2016
    The part did not fit like the replaced part. The difference in actual size was subtle; but very critical because now the part interferes with the cabinet door above the unit
  • May 10, 2016
    great price and availability
  • Apr 26, 2016
    It was a nice experience shopping at Part Select , all information is clear and prices are reasonable!!
    great shopping experience..