PartSelect Reviews

12/03/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1662 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Oct 7, 2016
    Easy purchase. Bought several parts from them. All have been what I needed.
  • Oct 7, 2016
    I haven't got it yet, so can't answer this Q.
  • Oct 7, 2016
    Very good site first time using it
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Was extremely easy and consumer friendly
    Would of been a 100 pecent satisfaction if free shiping
    very good site
    Great site. !!!!
  • Oct 6, 2016
    I would suggest that you make Canada Post an option in your shipping. Delivered to the door is a little extreme for two oven light lens gaskets. We do not get to the door delivery. We get our mail in post boxes.
    Shipping charges are outrages
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Rarely do I NOT find the part I'm looking for. The site is easy to follow, filled with visuals and extra help if needed.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    It was easy to find the parts I needed and the instruction videos were very helpful.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    I hope the part is available and if it is not they will let me know right away since it has to be special ordered
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Oct 6, 2016
    It it wasn't the exact part as Illustrated on your website can you park did not come with a wiring diagram specifically for my unit
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Oct 7, 2016
    Very pleased with my purchase and product quality.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Oct 7, 2016
    Parts were easy to find on the website. Ordering was simple. Would definitely buy from them again.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Easy and quick, easy to to find the part I needed
  • Sep 24, 2016
    Oct 6, 2016
    The items were exactly as advertised. Shipping was very slow, but not so much that we were upset with PartSelect
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Oct 6, 2016
    The site did what it said it would do. What else is there?
  • Sep 11, 2016
    was easy to find what I was looking for