PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

11/23/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1523 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Sep 05, 2017
    What a dream. Easy to find the right part and simple ordering process
    Sep 21, 2017
  • Sep 10, 2017
    The jar leaked. All I wanted was the propeller assembly w/gasket. But I had to buy the whole jar. Bummer!
    Sep 21, 2017
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Hope parts arrive quickly.
  • Aug 30, 2017
    ordered wheels left and right as I face refrig or refig faces me? I took a guess and I should not have to.
    Sep 20, 2017
    Part was stuffed in the mailbox. Could not see it. Had a new order scheduled. Then check the mailbox and found part. Called and technician corrected all the errors, Newport order correction on MasterCard. Was very proficient.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    got the part i needed and was able to watch the video on how to install. Very nice site.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Very happy with the site and information. Buying a new washer is 800 bucks, I will be money ahead by fixing my existing washer for 240. Appliance repair guy wanted 900-1000 to fix the washer.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I had no experience with fixing a dryer and am handy enough to at least try to fix things myself. PartSelect not only helped me diagnose the problem, but they had the part I needed and gave me all the information to fix it alone.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Great to find something easy to get parts ordered on this site
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I would have appreciated an image of the part that i was ordering
    Easy transaction
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Three plastic parts weigh about the weight of a Quarter.Shipping should be about $1.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    When I Googled the part, this is the first website I saw.
  • Sep 02, 2017
    It was my first time. Shopping was easy and I am confident I will get the part I need to fix my refrigerator. Product is in stock.
    Great service
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I like videos that show how myselt can replace the parts.
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Parts great, availability has been acceptable, price great
    Sep 20, 2017
    Delivery was fast, parts fit perfectly, selection process and parts diagrams are great. My washing machine continues on.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    At my age it was a delight to find a site that didn't confound me. Including the check out. I thank you for that.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    This the way websites should be! Totally helpful website.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    My wife is out of town and I broke this and not to replace it before she gets back. Your on line order is great. Thank you
    I was disappointed of LG products this is the second dishwasher in 10 years