PartSelect Reviews

10/24/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1168 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 30, 2014
    a power surge knocked out my microwave, bose radio, bed control, and tv.sIt was helpful to have a web site that had what I needed since I could get nowhere on the phone. I think I just need a fuse to fix it, but it's a challenge!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    It's great to have a site to order parts that you can do yourself, and how to video's.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy process, glad I came here.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Entering the model # led me directly th the available parts
    great site great service
  • Jul 29, 2014
    quick easy to use and trouble shot my problem quickly with in 70% of my problem, that's a passing grade!!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Needed handle for older wall oven. Took a few moments and searching but found an item we think will work.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I t think ordering on was very user friendly
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Easy, Handy and offers "How To" information as well as the parts lists.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I watched video how to install part what helped meat installation.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    My part wasn't in stock and PartSelect ordered the part and I still receive my part in 4 business days. Thanks PartSelect
  • Jul 29, 2014
    PartSelect was very easy and the help was Great.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    My husband found this site and even with upgrading the delivery, it was still cheaper than buying the replacement part from the store we bought our washer from. Very happy so far!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Very happy I found this site the product was easily located . I found the parts I needed. Checkout was simple and I can't wait to get them in the mail
  • Jul 28, 2014
    your website is so easy to get around and easy to find the part you need. will shop your website when I need other parts
    easy order service
  • Jul 28, 2014
    easy to shop and great video
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I needed a part for my dishwasher. The local parts store quoted 7-10 days. Part Select quoted next day delivery.. Ta da... I chose PartsSelect.
    Jul 28, 2014
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    My 2nd time ordering from PartSelect. Everything was awesome and the part worked as expected. I WILL order from PartSelect again. Great company. Great web site. Great job. Thank you.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The parts for my whirlpool fridge and microwave fit great, fair price, and they got here real fast. Thanks