PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

10/22/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1471 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 31, 2017
    Parts usually easy to find but dryer belt is not located in any of the grouping boxes. You have to do a separate name search to find it.
    Aug 06, 2017
    Drum slider bearings should come in packs of two since GE recommends replacing in pairs. They are very expensive for what they are, but I guess that's GE rather than PartSelect.
    Aug 06, 2017
    I paid for 2 day delivery to find out it hadn't even shipped yet. They refunded the difference from 2 day to standard but it delayed finding that the part the handle was screwed into was cracked and would not support a screw so it took a lot longer to fix/replace the microwave. Family was not happy.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    I love that you send the link to videos for the purchased part. How cool and helpful is that!?!?
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Found what I needed almost instantly. Quick, cheap and easy!
  • Aug 06, 2017
    The videos are helpful and it was easy to find my parts with the diagrams
  • Jul 19, 2017
    This purchase was to replace a water filter for the ice maker. Frige is running fine
  • Aug 06, 2017
    They made it get easy to look for the exact part I needed
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Aug 06, 2017
    Parts did not fit shelve to small and left rail did not fit
  • Jul 21, 2017
    You had the part I needed when Sears did not.
    Good selection and price
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Everything always seems hard for me to do...this was a very good experience!!!! Love it!
  • Aug 05, 2017
    The shopping was a very good experience the only thing I wish there were more pictures of the items to be viewed at different angles to make sure the item is correct.
    Aug 05, 2017
    Very easy to use. Parts and instructions exceeded my expectations
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Easy to use although I am tech challenges
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Aug 05, 2017
    I have installed the part but have the feeling that it is the wrong part.
    very easy
  • Aug 05, 2017
    I was happy with my purchase
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Very easy to find the correct part. I've saved repair costs by doing it myself thanks to PartSelect.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Easy to find and order product.
    Product work perfectly.