PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

07/22/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1527 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Apr 29, 2017
    May 06, 2017
    Very pleased with service & product
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Very good site, would be nice if there were instructions sheet that you could print off, instead of videos. Since most appliances do not come with diagrams of parts or how to fix.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    Paid for 2 day shipping and received item 5 days later
  • May 06, 2017
    This was very easy, I just hope it fits and is the right part. Thank you.
  • Apr 25, 2017
    May 06, 2017
    I really like the fact that there was a video available for the installation of the parts
  • May 05, 2017
    you don't have blender as a choice, but once i put in the model number it pulled up the correct part list. the pictures and diagrams are quite helpful for those of us who don't know the correct name for all of the parts. Blender is also not a choice in your little survey to let other know about the purchase/problem. therefore I was unable to leave feedback there.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Easy to use the parts finder
    May 05, 2017
    Great part.. Matches the old one great.. Thanks for the part.
  • May 05, 2017
    very happy with how easy it was
  • May 05, 2017
    chat was great, I needed to verify the part will work as the model number was not exact, ya'll got what I need. years ago fixed my fridgerator , still works , now my oven.. :)
    HAD GREAT SUCCESS REPAIRING APPLIANCES FOR HOME AND MY RENTALS
  • Apr 26, 2017
    May 05, 2017
    I have been unable to install the part at this time do to a hand surgery-when that is resolved I will install the part and be able to give a better review.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I like this merchant. They have had what I needed each time I use them. Parts arrive quickly. Once before I called to place my order instead of using site. I had a great customer service experience with them. I have recommended this web site to people at work and friends.
    May 05, 2017
    I liked having an install video available. The video really helped tip speed up the process of switching out parts. I think it's a positive customer service item. The company is there for you by giving you a how to.
  • May 05, 2017
    Fast delivery and always the correct part. Much better than the so called parts stores locally that charge 10-30% more and you still have to wait for them to order from wherever.
    fast
  • May 05, 2017
    Very easy to manage your web site. Very appreciative
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Shipping costs high
  • Apr 15, 2017
    I could not get the part # to come up, I telephoned and the rep found the part immediately. She was very helpful, E mailed a picture and I was able to complete the order right away.
  • May 04, 2017
  • May 04, 2017
    It was an easy to use system, but I'm not exactly sure if I ordered the right refrigerator drawer until it arrives. I'm pretty sure, but not certain.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    May 04, 2017
    Amy did a great job in helping me and offering a solution.