PartSelect Reviews

04/20/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1128 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Apr 19, 2015
    Very easy to use and find the required part.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Finding the part I needed was easy and the price was reasonable. The shipping cost seemed to be HIGH ( the part cost $12.79).
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Exteremely helpful information on site. Excellent source of parts for a large variety of equipment. Glad to find a place like this in Canada that actually has aacces to a wide variety of parts.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Parts would be easier to find if you had a section to explain the problem your having to narrow down the parts list to look through.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    It was easy to find the part I needed and get the order placed.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    It was very easy, and prices reasonable.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I am pleased with the sites ability to select the part my oven needed and how quickly it worked. The check out process was easy .
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Part was easy to locate, identify, and order.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I find your website very informative. it helped me in evaluating the problem with my Gas dryer. It came down to being a bad timer on my whirlpool gas dryer.with your informative videos and the help of an ohm meter, I was able to narrow down the problem without having to call on an appliance repair man !
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Site is user friendly! Easy as one, two, three!!!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The parts I needed were not listed under the model of the refrigerator/freezer I have. I had to look at a different model to find the freezer door shelf clips. Besides that, once I found the correct parts, making the purchase was easy.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have used PartSelect for a number of appliance items, and have always been very satisfied with my experience.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have done business with them before and was fas and accurate each time.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The parts for my dishwasher were perfect and arrived fast. I will use this website in the future.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Site was exactly what I neededc parts where easy to find and check out waas fast and simple.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Easy to order. Description of part seems clear.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Great prices and selection. Will definitely come back.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    The tracking number provided didn't work with FedEx so I couldn't track my delivery otherwise it was a very pleasurable experience.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I couldn't locate the parts I needed on the whirlpool site so was very pleased to not only find the parts but the ease of use of this website. And the parts are in stock! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with PartSelect.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    All online ordering should be this easy! Clean, simple, logical design for placing order and entering shipping/billing information.
    Apr 17, 2015