PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

09/24/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1493 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Sep 23, 2017
    great site, easy to find what is needed, informative when not easy to find.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    The website was very easy to navagate. And the prices were reasonable. Shipping was fast the last time i ordered.This is the 2nd time I have ordered from you.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    easy enough to identify the parts that - I hope - will do the job. What sold me was the videos "how to do". Very clear. And for someone like me, reasonably mechanically adept, I think - hope - that I will be able to do the installation/repair right.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Your price was cheaper than the Sears online replacement part and a local parts store also. If it works then I will definitely use you again.
    Sep 23, 2017
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Why do you call a turntable a "cooking tray"? It took several tries to locate the part.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    very difficult to see part number
  • Sep 23, 2017
    I'll let you know when I receive them
    Needed a part. Found it fast. Love it
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Always a pleasure using PartsSelect, easy to use, provides good descriptions, tells you where part is located and fast delivery!! Love them!!
    Quick and good
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Select parts is the only place I go to for parts
  • Sep 05, 2017
    There was a problem with the checkout, I put in a count of 3, but it only put 1, which was not apparent until it was too late for me to change.
    Sep 23, 2017
    Problem with the quantity while ordering.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    I've used PartSelect in the past. Excellent customer service and shipping.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    In talking with the people they did not have the knowledge to assist in my questions other that to provide part numbers. While helpfull it would have been nice to speak to someone that was able to give probable causes for failure and possible installation instructions for purchased items.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    very easy to order parts, thank you
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Website contained good info and was easy to navugate
    easy to read diagrams, but not completely 100%
  • Sep 22, 2017
    First time user, found it to be quite easy to find and order parts.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    It was easy to order, lets hope the install is the same
  • Sep 22, 2017
    Great place to shop for parts that I need, that I can't find on the manufactures site.