PartSelect Reviews

08/31/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1198 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Aug 30, 2015
    Great website. Really helped me find where the serial number was on a 15 year old Kenmore microwave, that is still doing a great job. Just needed some new filters. Love Kenmore. Love this site. You made it easy. Thanks. Emily
    very easy to use
  • Aug 30, 2015
    quick and easy...I hope delivery is the same
  • Aug 30, 2015
    perfect place to shop parts
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The instructional videos and links on the parts page is a fantastic idea. It verifies its the part i need on top of the replacement procedures
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I last part I ordered was received fast I thank you for a uixk shipping
    kiss ouknow waat
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Greatest on-line shopping experience I've ever had. The whole operation took less than 3 minutes. I've supplied the manufacturer's part number and was directed to an equivalent with a diagram of the part so I could confirm it's the same thing. I usually waste ours trying to find the right part on different sites where I have to register and go through multiple steps before being unable to complete a transaction. From now on PartSelect will be my first stop when looking for parts
    Shipping is too expensive
  • Aug 29, 2015
    It was easy to find parts, and easy to check out. Wish the installations videos were available on more items, and installment guides were easier as scrolling through our people's notes is super time consuming, and each one is a little different. Would also love cheaper/free shipping on more expense orders and coupon codes too.
    Love the videos!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Very easy to use. With a model number you can get everything you need to rebuild entire unit if need be.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I tried to find these door handles from an appliance store they were over $225 each. I read the comment on how easy they were to put on and so I bought them. Site was easy. Have not received yet so I hope this works out as well as it has started out.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Having these parts available saves me the cost of a new washer. Having installation videos was a pleasant surprise and are very helpful.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Very user friendly
    Aug 30, 2015
    I ordered my part, received it right away and installed with no problems. Wish I would have done it sooner.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    This is my 2nd purchase from Parts Select. I found them by Googling the problem with my dishwasher. They had a YouTube video detailing how to do the repair myself, a link to the parts (their website is easy to navigate and professional), and after checking other outlets, I found their prices were very fair. Shipping was incredibly fast...parts were at my door in 2 days! I sent a thank you email to their customer service account and received a reply the same day. I'm very happy with this company.
    Aug 30, 2015
    Very fast shipping. Price is fair. How-to videos are great!