PartSelect Reviews

12/03/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1662 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Nov 17, 2016
    IT easy to find the parts you need and you can choose witch one you want to try .on this I order both because I didn't know witch 1 I need .so if I'm ordering I ordering both parts .I have order other parts for diffent home owner.And how you guy show how to replace makes easy to do it yourself
  • Nov 17, 2016
    I live in a town that has only po boxes, you should allow one of your two lines for shipping to contain a po box for billing information
  • Nov 17, 2016
    This item iS for a whirlpool dishwasher model number IWDT710PAYB3 order parts often now I just hope this part is the one I need , it gets here. As you all say it should. And as of your survey I really would not know of a lot of the questions until I see when my part gets to me and if it is the right one that you said is there and I'll be happy to answer more questions and I'd be happy to order more from you if it is .
    Easy here at website
  • Nov 16, 2016
    The instructional videos are outstanding.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Great tool for ordering appliance parts
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Wonderfully simple site and very friendly customer service over the phone. I do regret that i can not browse items by category but the unquestionable eficancy of being sure you have the right part for the job more then out weighs the ability to adhoc browse for spair parts.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Its so easy because they show you a video on how to install the part
  • Nov 16, 2016
    I am happy that I can get replacement parts for my fridge, however I am unhappy with the way my fridge has held up so many of the shelves have broken. this has never happened with other refridgerators I have owned. guess they don't make them like they used to. thanks parts select. I do think your prices are very high...
  • Nov 6, 2016
    The parts breakdown sheets and info for problems which advise which parts are needed and also the how to videos are a real plus to anybody trying to repair an appliance.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    Nov 17, 2016
    Installed timer and machine works great
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Nov 16, 2016
    We ordered a microwave vent hood for my sister, it came in a few days, then my microwave vent hood broke so I ordered one for myself, in addition to the the dryer parts. When it rains it pours. Everything came quickly and I'm extremely satisfied with your company.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Nov 16, 2016
    dryer part arrived on time, and fit perfectly...reasonably priced as well
  • Oct 31, 2016
    This experience was easy and so easy to find the part even though I didn't know the model number of my stove. The dimensions and picture as well as the list of stoves this would repair helped me quickly and with confidence. Thank you
    Nov 16, 2016
    Happy to say I liked the easy to use website.
  • Oct 30, 2016
    I like Parts Express due to their extensive schematics of each appliance and the breakout of the parts. Past history they have always provided the correct part in a timely manner. Pricing is not always the lowest, but you can depen 100% on PartSelect
  • Oct 28, 2016
    THIS WAS A SIMPLE ORDERING EXPERENCE! GREAT!
    Nov 16, 2016
    GREAT PRODUCT,WOULD ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.