PartSelect Reviews

02/26/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1302 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Feb 3, 2015
    You sent the wrong part.... The picture looked right.. The model # i put in was right... Still got wrong part....
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Searching and diagnosing what part you need is made easy and they give you options to decide which part is the mostly likely to fix your problem. I also love the how-to videos which show how to install your purchase and repair your product.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    thancks to sheep my part on time
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Easy to find parts. Excellent tutorials.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Seemed quick and easy to identify and order the parts with which I was not familiar.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    very easy to get the part now I will see if this is what is wrong with dishwasher by following what you wrote.. the rest of the story later.. thanks Owen...
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Easy and fast. I liked the pictures of each part to help me find quickly what I was looking for.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    The ordering of the parts was easy, can not comment any further until parts arrive.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Would Lke it better if you offered USPS shipping.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I would say that I was satisfied with all of my experience in finding the part I needed and getting it ordered. However, I was interested in completing your survey in order to have the possibility of receiving something free for my trouble. But, I completed my order and when I tried to return to the survey area, the system would not allow me to do so. I called in and talked to customer service and she told me the company did not offer this, I canceled my order and started over again.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I found the part I needed with ease and check out and shipping options were simple and clear.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I like that we can fix it ourselves and save money. parts select makes it easy to buy our parts.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Feb 2, 2015
    I ordered the part for next day delivery, I did not receive the order when I expected it on the next day. The person I spoke to refunded half of the delivery fee I paid which was $24.95. I received a $12 refund.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Parts were easy to find with diagrams shown.
    GREAT JOB, FAST SERVICE, ON TIME DELIVERY, WOULD USE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 3, 2015
    wrong part. it would have cost me more to return it. chalked it up as a loss.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Great website, parts selection, installation help and easy ordering
    Feb 2, 2015
    A great website to troubleshoot, order parts and repair appliances.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    seems east to use now we will see how shipment goes
    Feb 3, 2015
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Parts easy to find if you know model and serial number.
    Feb 2, 2015
    I thought I ordered the handle for my refrigerator but got handles for both the frige and he freezer. I did not need the freezer handle.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Site was very east to navigate. Found the item I was looking for in just a few minutes. Price is reasonable, and pictures very detailed. Instructions explained very well by other buyers.
    Feb 2, 2015
    Found the exact part we needed and at a reasonable price. It was delivered in a timely manner, easy to install
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Feb 2, 2015
    Any parts I need, I am looking at PartSelect first. I love the ease of finding products, fast shipping and the installation videos are beyond anything I have seen. Plus the parts ordered were reasonably prices.