PartSelect Reviews

02/09/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1518 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2015 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jan 22, 2016
    you need to post more repair video the better they are the more customer you will create
  • Jan 22, 2016
    none @ this time . Will wait to see how long order takes & quality of products.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I was a little nervous ordering from a company I had never heard of. I found exactly what I was looking for very quickly, placed my order which was very easy. Product was delivered as promised. I will definitely come back for any future needs I only wish I'd known about you sooner. Great Job! Awesome company!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Great sight and price was right
  • Jan 21, 2016
    it was great for my first time on partselect
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I searched an american site and the canadian site offered the same part for the same amount of money but in canadian dollars. I thought the paper work i had to fill out was easy to understand and quick, no third party companies or registration hassles. I will wait and see how long the part takes to get here. The shipping was also not a rip off.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Haven't recieved item yet, so I can't comment on speed of delivery, packing quality, etc. yet. So far, so good though. I spoke with a rep. on the phone concerning my part, and she was friendly and helpful.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I have used PartSelect before and the parts were of good quality and the installation instructions provided were really helpful. I am thoroughly please with the service and products.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Easy to find the part pictures and how to replace part by video. Best among other online suppliers.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Very good site. I like all the instructions from customers. Will definitely use this site in the future.
    Jan 22, 2016
    Very satisfied with order. Received on time as advertised.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    PartSelect was pretty simple to use. As long as you have your model number, scrolling through the list of parts is the only tedious element.
    Jan 21, 2016
    This part was easy to order and although I expected it to arrive in 5 days, it arrived a day and a half after ordering (I ordered at 430pm!) I am completely satisfied with the product and the entire ordering process!
  • Jan 12, 2016
    easier and clearer than the four other sites I tried.
    Jan 21, 2016
    it was easy and convenient and very timely
  • Jan 11, 2016
    No problems with ordering from PartSelect. Very easy.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    fast website... no messing around with downloading extra stuff... thanks
    Jan 22, 2016
    I had to return the part, in which was not needed for my repair. This company, very nice and return was perfect was offered with ease.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    This was the easiest website to I've ever been to for finding ANYTHING. It couldn't have been easier!! Kudos to this company and website developer.
    Jan 21, 2016
    PartSelect's website makes it VERY EASY to find what you need!! I didn't expect to find installation videos, but there they are! I couldn't be happier with this company and it's very fast service and thoroughness! Lots of exclamation points :-)
  • Jan 10, 2016