PartSelect Reviews

08/02/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1078 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 7, 2015
    The website was very friendly with ordering the parts. There is an extreme downside though. There are no pictures for a laymen to recognize if the part he or she is ordering is correct.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I like partselect cause so far they have had the part I,m needing and I like the way they show picture break down on machines that I,m repairing.althought I may not know what a particular part is or the # after I look at the pictures I can see exactly what I need and its nameand part# so I can ge it ordered.i have had in the last order where I ordered more than one item a lillte difficulty in having to go back and keep repeating the model#s after saving parts to my cart.seems like to me that when I hit the {continue shopping} it shoud have automatically sent me back to the model# where I was without having to keep reintering all the information over and over.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    The best online parts company..Very user friendly.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Thanks for making the part I needed available. I will install it myself and be back in business
  • Jul 7, 2015
    bought a lot of parts from this site over the years and always happy with the experience
  • Jul 7, 2015
    You make it extremely easy to find the right parts...and the prices are great. I just saved myself $155 by installing a couple of microwave parts myself. YouTube makes it dirt simple to do it yourself. I even fixed a gas drier myself.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Easy to find parts shipping charge is a it high for a small item if I know the location I may be able to pick it up
    Kind exactly what I needed. Thanks
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Parts diagrams were too small
    Good web site . It was easy to see the part I needed
  • Jul 6, 2015
    was very easy to find part that i needed and easy to check out
  • Jul 2, 2015
    The OM knobs are crap and need to replaced every couple of years. PS I very fast and convenient...
    Jul 7, 2015
    The service is great! The processing and delivery were super fast! The stove knobs are not designed to withstand much use and as a result need replacing every year or so; part select to the rescue. Now if they would supply a better knob than the manufacturer...
  • Jul 1, 2015
    good experience, easy to find parts good instructions
    Jul 8, 2015
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Easy to navigate , prices very reasonable.
    Jul 6, 2015
    I spoke with Craig, who was very helpful and courteous.The part I ordered was here within two days.
    Jul 7, 2015
    Great company to work with. I received the part the next day and I was not expecting it for another 5 days. I am very pleased with the responsiveness of this company and its products. I will definitely go back on my next order.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Nice to find places still stock older appliance parts - will pass this info on
    Jul 7, 2015
    The representative that took care of my order return could not have been nicer or more understanding. I have recommended your company, already, to friends not only because of the large inventory, but for the people you have working for you. Thank you for taking care of my problem with such ease.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    product arrived very quickly and I have no doubts that I would use this company again.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Looking for range element. Could not find nameplate model number on web site. Old part did not have part number. Was able to pictorially locate part by using website parts selection process. Enough information was provided to assure I had found the correct part.