PartSelect Reviews

05/04/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1044 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Mar 29, 2015
    I live in California and PartSelect does not charge sales tax for California residents I like that.. Had to cancel an order from another company that has their headquarters in California
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I ordered the same parts in Jan 2015 for my convection oven and the part numbers have changed and so did th prices.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I had to go back and forth in order to find the items I needed. Each time, I had to reenter the model number which got to be quite cumbersome. Also, if I had been able to find a diagram that showed how to disassemble the washing machine I wouldn't have had to guess at which part I need. Now I will have to return items that I do not use as I can't be sure as to what the problem really is.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    couldn't find this part locally...PartSelect had the part in stock and the process was very easy
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Thank you for having such a vast selection of parts. I can count on you when my local repair shops for not carry the parts I need.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Easy to look up parts... pleasantly surprised
    Good overall experience.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    a good site to prder through
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Even though my model number was not found, similar models were shown that have the same replacement parts. That was a plus. I hope it all works out in the end.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    top of the line business.everything from info about repairs to price as well as return policy and guidance for all situations, I give a ten out of ten.
    Mar 28, 2015
    customer service was great.i will purchase parts from partselect again without a doubt. thank you!
    love the how to videos
    Mar 29, 2015
    PartSelect is a top notch company with great how to videos and great delivery time.....I have dealt with them in the past and will continue to do so in the future....very impressed.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Found it easy to select the part I required and shipping of 2 days seemed reasonable, price was right. If its the right part to solve my problem the experience will be perfect. Also, like the installation guideline and instruction.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I was able to locate and purchase replacement parts for my appliance, a washing machine. The available parts were well described and supporting information was linked concerning installation. Minor issue: it was difficult to identify some parts in the diagrams provided.
    Mar 28, 2015
    The video on washing machine repair was extremely helpful, and convinced me to buy from PartSelect insteead of looking for another supplier.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Very smooth purchase and easy to use site!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Easy to find part I was looking for with parts blue print.
    Mar 28, 2015
    Easy transaction. Part came on time and as described. Very pleased and will use PartSelect for future needs.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    My Maytag dryer stopped drying clothes. I googled the symptoms and up came Parts direct. Not only did the parts come up but also a video on how to install the parts. It gave a percentage rate of likeliness to be that part. I was extremely confidant tackling the job. I had just bought a new washing machine a few weeks ago and wasn't prepared to take another $800 hit. Very impressed
    Mar 29, 2015
    Fast shipping... Great information on installing parts. Easy to order and detailed installation instructions. Packaged very well.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    very easy to order
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I love the site and how easy it is to find parts. However, I had a lot of trouble reading the part numbers off of the diagrams even with my glasses on. Would be good if there was a ZOOM feature.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    The price of the parts seem very reasonable and will book mark your site for future orders and most of all the site was very easy to use
    Mar 29, 2015
    The video could have been better, I found a different way to install that made it a lot easier and protected the plastic lint basket
  • Mar 15, 2015
    frig parts frezing up had simtom sect it came up with defrost timer and themostate just what i thought and showed parts and prices on same page nice work people !
    Mar 28, 2015
    was very easy to find parts i needed. great part of site is problem sec where it tells you probility of part at fault