PartSelect Reviews

08/29/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1105 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2013 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 28, 2014
    went online for help video saw how to fix my refrigeratorordered my part and will fix it myself and save $$$E$
  • Jul 28, 2014
    HOME DEPOT RECOMMENDED THIS SITE FOR EASY FAST SHOPPING. I HAVE BEEN VERY COMFORTABLE AND PLEASED WITH EASE IN COMPLETNG
    quick and easy
  • Jul 28, 2014
    awaiting arrival before addressing satisfaction
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Happy to find out about "PartSelect. I had called a Service Company and they estimated my bill to be $489.41. I was born at night, but not last night.
    Easy to browse
  • Jul 28, 2014
    IT WAS QUICK & EASY TO BUY ONLINE.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Easy process, would recommend
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Quick, painless, very easy to find, use, and order part that I needed.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Refrigerator/freezer quit working and it was only five years old. Thought I would have to purchase a new one which would have cost about $1,754.00, we decided to buy the run capacitor and the start-DEV, so glad we did, old refrigerator running again and the cost for the two parts and replacement drawer slides my granddaughter broke was only $114.00! If you don't have a guy that can do this, ask a neighbor or relative the savings are well worth it!
    Jul 27, 2014
    This was the most satisfactory purchase I have ever made on-line. I will recommend to others and would not hesitate to order from them again.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    tried other sites but no one had the part - glad you were here to help
  • Jul 21, 2014
    good information about the parts
  • Jul 20, 2014
    very nice too deal with
    Great service thanks
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Can't wait to get my fridge back to mint condition, it was so easy to find the parts I needed!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I love that not only do they sell the parts, but they also have videos and instructions, to help walk you through self-installations.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Has a great selection of hard to find parts. Website makes identification and selection of parts easy.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    ill use it again
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I would like for Parts Select to pay for return shipping. The top dishrack I ordered for my daughter's Kenmore dishwasher was not the correct one and we had to send it back. This cost us $20.00 and the reorder one is $144.00 plus shipping. UPS charged us $20.00 for the return shipping, though I notice the one we have ordered only cost $7 and change shipping.
    Jul 28, 2014
    This was purchased for our daughter. The top dish rack was the wrong one on the first order, so she returned it to you and we ordered another, which is just the right one. However the last time we checked we had not received credit for the one which was returned. I was not happy to have to pay the return shipping, which was approximately $20 or more.