PartSelect Reviews

11/22/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1192 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Oct 24, 2014
    no trouble locating my purchase quikly done
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great job with user's comments which are helpful
    very easy to use!!!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This was a great experince.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    First time-well satisfied-haven't received part yet- but assuming we do - good experience
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Easy to select parts required and repair demonstration videos are helpful
  • Oct 23, 2014
    this survey is just silly.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Very easy to find the part I needed and get it ordered for next day delivery. Local repair told me it would take a week and cost more without labor.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    was very please the video was very helpful on knowing how to install and determine what we needed
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Drain pump for a Samsung front loader washing machine.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Excellent turnaround time on first order hope this one will be as good
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Delivery charges seem too high. I frequently order from other sites on the Internet and they seem lower.
    Oct 24, 2014
    I was not given order number with Purolator they delivered when nobody was home then I had to drive 90 km to pick it up. You. Should have option of leaving package without requiring a signature. I regularly have courriers deliver to my farm and it works fine.

From PartSelect

Hi, I am sorry you had to drive so far for your package. Once our orders ship we send an email with a tracking number so you may track your shipment. Perhaps there was an error in your email address or the email ended up going to the junk mail ... Read full response »
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Easy to order, tryed another company could not check out with pay pal..and other places couldn't find part...thanks so much...
    Oct 23, 2014
    Placed order and received in 3 days, very fast delivery. Very satisfied.. Highly recommended...
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Finding the part seemed easy. Hopefully it is correct and can be installed as easily as the video shows.
    Oct 24, 2014
    I wish the model number was part of the initial search since it was only make and model I ordered the wrong part. So wound up paying for shipping three times and then found the part local for much less than u offered it. The customer service rep did what she could for me and I greatly appreciated that.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Product details are very concise, making it easy to order. The order was shipped much more quickly than I expected. The instructional video sent to me showing how to install the product exceeded my expectations of service.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Website was easy to use.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Easy to navigate site, prices for parts seam high but are lower that factory direct
    Oct 23, 2014
    super fast shipping, ordered online on Saturday and had all the parts Monday morning.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Very easy to identify the right model of refrigerator, with the drawings found the part I needed and the check out. Very clear process. Also the other parts I bought before arrived much faster than expected. Great purchase experience. Thank you!
    Oct 23, 2014
    Fast, accurate and above all the website was user friendly with a clear and easy to understand information that allowed me to identify model number and the part I needed to complete my repairs.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I will shop here again. There prices are very good and they have video instructions on how to install the part I ordered and written instructions from other customers who have purchased items from them.
    Oct 22, 2014
    They had the part I needed. The best thing was the videos they had showing how to install the ice maker part I ordered. They provided good instructions and information.