PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

01/17/2018
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1830 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jan 04, 2018
    I shared two email questions through your site, the answers were helpful, the part selection was very easy. So easy I would return to this site the next time I needed a part, and I loved that I could use amazon pay which makes check out a breeze! However I will not be returning to this site because like SO many other sites, once I wasted all of my time researching, corresponding, and checking out...I got the ever so common error code: “I’m sorry, we don’t ship to Hawaii or Alaska.” The fact that merchant won’t even give us the option to pay a bit more in shipping to get a needed item is something that frustrates every single resident of Alaska and Hawaii. I now have to purchase this, send it to my elderly mother, and have her turn around and send it to me all because your site won’t let me pay the extra 10$ in shipping charges. Next time I will order the parts I need from another site that offers shipping options to Alaska.
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Jan 04, 2018
    Easily found part by model #, ordered easily and arrived in a few days. Very pleased.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    The check out process makes it difficult to distinguish between ship to address and billing address to authenticate the credit card
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Very easy to figure out what part I needed. Even the repair videos were easy to figure out (I checked out a few). I will definitely order from PartSelect again. The only problem I had was checking out. I had to go back once be cause I couldn't get a confirmation on the order. Maybe because I used my Amazon account. That was the only problem I encountered, everything else was a piece of cake. Thanks
    Good part selection.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    The site is easy to use. Found the parts I needed using my model number. Not being experienced with appliances, it would be nice to have a brief explanation of what those parts actually do. Overall excellent experience.
  • Dec 29, 2017
    Very pleased it was a quick and easy process thanks""
    Jan 04, 2018
    Got just what I ordered thanks!!
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Well themanner that your site describes the symptoms And shows parts needed is a great helpGo an Avid Do it Yourselfer .Keep up the good work
  • Dec 19, 2017
    Very easy to find the part I needed. Pictures of parts are very very helpful.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Appreciate providing this service as parts are not often sold everywhere. This just saved me from buying a whole new oven.
    Jan 04, 2018
    My tenants oven stopped working a few days before Christmas. I chose the expedited delivery and had her oven up and running the day before Christmas eve.
  • Dec 21, 2017
    The site was very easy to use. I had a questions about one of the parts, wrote an e-mail asking the question, & the questions was answered the next day! Impressive.
    Easy and fast
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Easy selecting parts, clear and detailed diagrams, informative
  • Jan 03, 2018
    I am happy to find an old part for my microwave. Your info on where to find the code numbers and pictures were a great help in ordering the correct part.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Part select always has the part I'm looking for at a great price I also enjoy the Fix-It videos
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Photos could be larger and clearer.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Very helpful site. Will use again i am sure of it!
    Great Job.
  • Dec 22, 2017
    wish you had a picture to ensure I got the right part
    Jan 03, 2018
    I inputted my info of my dishwasher name, model. so I thought I would receive the exact part. No picture available so had to go with website word. The rack does fit in the dishwasher but silverware rack doesn't fit exactly like my old one. Then there is some sort of tower opening in the middle that is useless. Holds less dishes. no folding racks when you need them out of the way.