PartSelect Reviews

01/16/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1588 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jan 15, 2017
    Very easy, straight forward purchasing experience.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Okay, that was easier than I expected it to be. I found my part immediately and it cost less than expected. In fact, I ordered an extra one just in case due to the lower-than-expected price. Thank you!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    liked having part specs listed, size ect.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Second time I have ordered -- expect this shipment to be like the first. Much cheaper to replace a part than buy a new dishwasher at this time.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Fast, easy and convenient service.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Site was very easy. I entered the serial number, and pulled up exactly what I needed. I would recommend this to a friend.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Everything fine, just hoping part fits!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I like the video showing how to install the part
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I was very pleased with the diagrams and instructional videos. They both helped me to accurately diagnose the issue at hand and order, what I believe to be, the correct parts. The website layout could be improved somewhat, but it is adequate to get the job completed. The pricing was a few dollars higher than other sites, and I was hoping that free shipping would apply as my total was higher than $150. However, because of the open education I received, I decided that an extra $10-$20 was worth it. This is phase 1: the buying experience; we will see how delivery, returns (if any), and tech support (if necessary) go. So far, I am very pleased.
    Very easy to purchase.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Exactly what I want. I put in my model number and get a diagram of my appliance. It would be improved if the diagram was interactive so I could just touch the picture of what I want and it brings it up
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Easy to find the parts needed, and videos are attached to show installation. Very well designed site, though the shipping costs are fairly high.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Great service, the gentelman on the phone (Adam) was very helpful.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I like the site and ready of finding what I want but it's just a little too pricey

From PartSelect

Please contact us at CustomerService@PartSelect.com or phone us at 1 888 895 1535 and we can help you.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I can't say much, until order has been received.
    Jan 15, 2017
    I'm just not impressed when FedEx transfers local delivery to the Post Office. The local service is crap. Whether it be from PartSelect or Amazon or Friends, many items get taken from mailbox.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Jan 15, 2017
    Very good site to get your parts.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 15, 2017
    PartSelect advertises that items are shipped within 1.8 days. They may have had them ready to ship within that time but it was more like 3 days before they were picked up by the shipper. They also said that they exclusively ship with FedEx or UPS so we gave them our street address. The items were shipped by DHL and FedEx to the post office not to our home. It took close to 2 weeks for us to receive the items.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    good site good info
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I am very impressed with the site. I really like the way the parts site is setup because I can see the blowup diagram and the part numbers along with the name and price of the parts. Checkout was very easy and hassle free.
    Jan 14, 2017