PartSelect Reviews

02/11/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1522 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2015 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jan 21, 2016
    I have used PartSelect before and the parts were of good quality and the installation instructions provided were really helpful. I am thoroughly please with the service and products.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    easy to use, easy to find part needed and easy check out. thank you,
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Very good price and selection for parts needed. Shipping of $7.49 for $2.84 part is somewhat excessive.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I was happy with the low price of my item. I was not happy that shipping cost me more than the product!
    I found the part that i was looking for in less than 5 minuets
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I need parts to fix my washing machine and PartSelect has the parts in stock and I can receive them quicker than other websites I visited.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    The only thing that was a bit of a problem was finding the part I needed to order. I had to search for it using google.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Need more cheaper options on all appliances filter had to order filters for fridge on amazon BC way cheaper... Other than that love shipping options and shipping price
  • Jan 20, 2016
    First time I have bought online.Have no idea how long it will take to get my part.
    Good quick site
  • Jan 20, 2016
    it's hard for me to rate partselect before the deal is finished, first time online ordering I call an order my par ts normally. but so far so good.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    The website is fast, easy to navigate and pricing is very competitive.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    First time every ordering. That part of the process was excellent. Will be most impressed when part arrives and works.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I am well pleased with the simplicity of finding the required and the ease of order placement.
    Jan 21, 2016
    Extremely satisfied with both the online parts availability and promptness with delivery of the repair part. The installation video was extremely helpful as it made the installation extremely easy.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    first time order seems quit easy and priced ok
    Received product within 48 hours amazing
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Trusted the search results and confirmed parts worked with my machine. Price equal to or less than other merchants.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    $8.99 shipping charge is a bit steep. Is there not a PartSelect warehouse close to Oakville ON Canada?
    Jan 20, 2016
    I found shipping charges to be excessive, is there a local part pick up counter?
    Will anxiously await the product Glad I found the website
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Hoping this is the fix we need to get our dishwasher in full working order.
    Jan 20, 2016
    Not only did if find the search tool the easiest to use from all the research I conducted but the additional video support provided as an automatic feature that supported the use/installation of the product was stellar. I plan to look at parselect first for any future needs.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    simple to use ease in locating part