PartSelect Reviews

05/02/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1061 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Apr 28, 2015
    Excellent site, easy to use.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Have not yet received the parts, the survey is prematured in many aspects. Can obtain help with the installation instructions?
  • Apr 28, 2015
    part was readily shipped and received in great shape and within the stated shipping time.
    Very easy to use!
    Quick and painless
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Finding the correct part was a little confusing
  • Apr 28, 2015
    was very easy to order part entered part no. and poof it was there very happy
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Parts select is the most reliable site that I have found for household parts, I am very happy to have access to Part Select. Where I live, there is no place to buy parts for washers, dryers and dishwashers.
    Right part with instruction
  • Apr 27, 2015
    will bye again from them in future
  • Apr 27, 2015
    when it comes to better service,theres none//
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Part Select has a very large selection of parts for all models and brands.How to videos are the best, I love it!! Prices are also very good.Will always check with part select first before shopping anywhere else.Keep up the good work guys. Thanks Dale
    quick and easy
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    Ordering was very easy to do. Delivery was on the day of expectation.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Very easy to order parts for appliances
    Apr 27, 2015
    will continue to order parts you
  • Apr 20, 2015
    There should have been a place to enter information about "other-no symptoms" when filling out the in-site survey about why I was buying the parts. I couldn't explain how I broke the drip bowl when I melted a pot when I forgot to add water to a steamer.
    Apr 27, 2015
    The parts arrived much faster than expected!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Site is user friendly! Easy as one, two, three!!!!
    Apr 28, 2015
    Right part ent. Fast delivery. What more can one ask!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The parts I needed were not listed under the model of the refrigerator/freezer I have. I had to look at a different model to find the freezer door shelf clips. Besides that, once I found the correct parts, making the purchase was easy.
    Apr 28, 2015
    Parts for my refrigerator were no listed under the correct refrigerator.