PartSelect Reviews

07/22/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1258 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2015 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 1, 2016
    Awesome experience, I like being able to fix rather than replace and this site makes it so easy. Thank you
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Highly satisfied! You guys had the part no one else could find to fix my chainsaw. You saved me hundreds of dollars I would have otherwise had to spend to replace it with a new one, Thank You PartSelect!
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Couldn't find parts for my maytag washer but the dishwasher was easy to find
  • Jul 1, 2016
    You guys are great aleays have my parts!
  • Jun 30, 2016
    On line ordering was easy.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    I always order my parts from PartSelect. I always get very good service
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Great site! I appreciate the DIY videos and the exploded diagrams. Good job, guys!!
  • Jun 30, 2016
    had the part ordered in less time than it took to complete this survey
    Easy to use.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    I cant reply until my parts arrive
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Quick Part Locator
    Jun 30, 2016
    Liked the video for installation
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Jul 1, 2016
    Needed stove part. Was easy and came right away.. Was exactly as dis robed. I bought stove from Home Depot they were no help. I found sight on line. Recommended it already to my friends.
    Jun 30, 2016
    The item arrived in a damaged carton I refused delivery as the courier would not let me open it to inspect for item damages

From PartSelect

Hi, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your part arrived damaged.. Please contact us at CustomerService@PartSelect.com or phone us at 1 888 895 1535. Thanks
    Jun 30, 2016
    The part had to be modified to be installed. The drawer track had three plastic knots that had to be filed down in order to secure it on the shelf bracket. The part that I replaced didn't have those knots.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    I wish there was a discussion on checking the electronics out, example check the leads for continuity or which lead goes to ground
    Jun 30, 2016
    I though the price was little steep, especially the limit switch for level control. It must have gone through many suppliers. I had bought a similar switch in the past and it was a fraction of the cost. However everything fit and it works and I am my own service man so I eliminated the service man cost.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Really liked that you could listen to the different noises and it would give you possible causes & part recommendations
  • Jun 9, 2016
    vr easy to look up part number ad to order the eparts
    Jul 1, 2016
    Very satisfied with this order, second time doing business with this company. Would highly recommend them to anybody Thank you