PartSelect Reviews

05/28/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 984 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Apr 18, 2015
    Part was easy to locate, identify, and order.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have used PartSelect for a number of appliance items, and have always been very satisfied with my experience.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have done business with them before and was fas and accurate each time.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The parts for my dishwasher were perfect and arrived fast. I will use this website in the future.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Site was exactly what I neededc parts where easy to find and check out waas fast and simple.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Great prices and selection. Will definitely come back.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Easy to find, rapid process.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    1st order if goes well will use this site again however shipping charges seem high
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great service, lots of advice and helpful videos
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    The tracking number provided didn't work with FedEx so I couldn't track my delivery otherwise it was a very pleasurable experience.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I couldn't locate the parts I needed on the whirlpool site so was very pleased to not only find the parts but the ease of use of this website. And the parts are in stock! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with PartSelect.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    The only issue I have is that the items are not clear as to how many are in a package? I needed the rollers, but the package did not clarify how many were in it so I only ordered 1 pack, but I actually need more so now I have to reorder and shipping again when this could be eliminated by having how many parts are in each package. So, I am not very happy about that.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    All online ordering should be this easy! Clean, simple, logical design for placing order and entering shipping/billing information.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I got good service and the rebate helped lower the cost.
    Apr 17, 2015
    The part I received worked once and then failed. I called PartSelect and have gotten a refund for the bad part and ordered its replacement.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    i tried sears parts , and ordered what I needed off the diagram from my dishwasher which is 15 years old but ran perfect until the micro switch broke. they sent me the bolt latch and when I called them and told them what I needed they had no clue . I found this web site saw what i needed and how to fix it video , which was a great help so i ordered the right part
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Easy to find parts let's just hope it the right part & doesn't take forever to get here!
    Apr 16, 2015
    Found part easy, quick shipping & it was the right part. good website!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    googled a problem with my maytag washer the results to correct it came up and parts select was named as having the part I needed to do the repair. Put in part number .Easy good web site to navigate. Ordered and now will hope the rest of process goes as smooth.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Good one I recommend to buy here
  • Apr 2, 2015
    WAY too expensive!!!
    Apr 17, 2015
    Product was what I needed but WAY too expensive! I feel l like I was taken advantage of since where else do you buy a part for your refrigerator - $60 for a small door shelf? Someone made a lot of money.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    unbelievably quick delivery Very quick response to my inquiry