PartSelect Reviews

02/09/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1518 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2015 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jan 18, 2016
    second time I have used this website, was able to find what I needed, this time though price was high.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    very easy to order appliance parts.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    First time user. Was real happy with your help.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Part is extravagantly over priced
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Easy site to search parts, lots of pics.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I have been purchasing here for a couple of years now and find this to be the easiest and most trustworthy place to do my online shopping for our home appliance repair needs. Thank you for providing such a great service!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    some of the part numbers did not seem to match the diagram correctly....
  • Jan 17, 2016
    My past experiences have been excellent; right parts, fast shipping and reasonable prices and I expect this one to be no different.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    A real bonus to discover the coarse filter screen (on my last order) came in stainless steel instead of cheap plastic like the original. Made me feel better about spending the money to fix my existing dishwasher rather than replacing it.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    It cost more to ship the the cost of the part!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    my appliance model number was not found, but it is the number from the tag.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Schematics hard to read. Needs more shipping options on small parts?!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    please don't give out my information to anybody
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Very Easy site to navigate and find the exact part(s) needed. Checkout was quick and easy, but the only thing I did not like was the cost of shipping, but it was similar to other sites.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Very easy online order.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Wonderful website, great how to videos. Makes it easy to maintain my equipment.
    Jan 17, 2016
    Great company, great service
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Parts were very easy to find once you have a model number. Model number location advice was a good idea.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Pop-up adds made it difficult to find the product I was looking for
    Jan 18, 2016
    As advertised and shown. Good quality easy to install.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    This was very quick to locate parts but the diagrams were on the small side and a little differcult to locate part needed
    Jan 18, 2016
    I was differcult to locate the part from the model number and I had to purchase the whole door lock assembly I couldn't buy just the handle( broken spring) So i had to pay for more than I needed. This is the third time I had to replace it
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Videos showing how to do the repair are excellent, !!
    Jan 18, 2016
    Very good in general. found a little piece of plastic broken, but I think it was not very important and I finished the assembly, so far parts are working ok. thanks.