PartSelect Reviews

07/06/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1007 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jun 3, 2015
    Kenmore dryer failed to heat after many years...I was gratified to find that you stock the part I need...I do my own repairs Since the part is small and lightweight and could be mailed in an envelope, I found that the shipping charges were not really acceptable....
  • Jun 3, 2015
    it was very easy to use very clear and quick to ordwe good experience, would order again
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I think of a roller as a wheel - can there be other names to reference the same part
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Fairly to understand the different part selection provided you read all the lines.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    prices good videos great and general info easy to understand for the handyman.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Easy to find parts needed and easy to use.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Super easy to navigate site
  • Jun 1, 2015
    like the % of success info when considering if the part you need will most likely fix the problem/very helpful (hope this part works for me)
  • May 28, 2015
    need picture, I had to lowes to verify the part is the correct one
    Jun 2, 2015
    I couldn't tell from the online description if the part was right, so far seems not to be.
  • May 28, 2015
    Exartremely satisfied in every regard>woill always highly recommend you.
    Jun 3, 2015
    Excellent company to do business with ia every regard,including the interfacing with their website,a pleasant experience,very efficiant
  • May 28, 2015
    Wondering if a "cap" pictured on the exploded parts map is necessary. Shown only on one end of one shelf.
    Jun 3, 2015
    I made the mistake of ordering the mirror for the wrong
  • May 27, 2015
    The diagram of my exact ice maker was easy to understand and showed correct the part that I needed to order. Shipping was to be 3.5 business days. I ordered the part on Tuesday morning and received it early afternoon on the following day. It came with instructions of how to replace the part, which I followed and there was not problem. This saved me a lot of money in a service/repair bill.
    Jun 1, 2015
    Very happy with the promptness of delivery - rec'd the order on the 2nd day.
  • May 26, 2015
    This is the best place to buy parts for everything. I have tried to give my local guys my parts business but they just don't have the selection or the organization to get parts to me fast.
    Jun 3, 2015
    This is my only source of parts anymore. They make it too easy!
  • May 26, 2015
    I found it quite easy to navigate. Would make easier to be accurate if dimensions were available.
    Jun 3, 2015
    Took about 30 minutes to install, even after taking back off.
  • May 25, 2015
    I could not tell how much shipping was going to be until after the order was complete
  • May 21, 2015
    Jun 3, 2015
    Part is working perfectly. I am very pleased.
  • May 17, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I have not completed the return yet so I could not complete the info regarding returns.