PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

09/22/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1503 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Aug 21, 2017
    Aug 27, 2017
    redeived the correct part and was surprised to also receive installation instructions.GREAT !!!!!
  • Aug 27, 2017
    I have been looking for a replacement part for the glass shelf to my fresh food drawers for over a year. I have not been able to find it and the cost from the manufacturer is a quarter of the price of the refrigerator. I am ecstatic to have found this part as there is nothing else wrong with the refrigerator but I was almost to the point of deciding to replace it.
    I like repair my items
  • Aug 27, 2017
    Partselect has been wonderful... They even connect you to vidios that help with the repairs... Couldn't be happier ...
  • Aug 27, 2017
    Navigating to the part I needed was extremely easy and intuitive. Great job.
  • Jul 06, 2017
    This website offered the most affordable of refrigerator parts out of four websites, with the exception of the water filter. I will definitely shop this website again!
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Shelf clips pricy and shipping costs are high.
    Aug 27, 2017
    The part that were shelf clips were 're-designed' from the original ones. They differed enough to allow the shelf to hang slightly crooked and not level. I had ordered extra clips to be on the safe side for future problems, but had to use them to replace the older (good but different) clips. Now I have no spares as I had planned. Pissed about this redesign without my being warned.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    This was a easy and efficient site to purchase my washing machine part. Now, I just hope it fits my washer when I receive it.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Overall I had a good and satisfying experience with the website.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Just Begun a working relationship. JayLine Products, I repair appliances.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Least expensive option I could find for my hard to find part
  • Aug 26, 2017
    PartSelect has helped me save 3 of my major appliances now! The how-to videos are extremely helpful and thorough. I have recommended them to friends and family.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    One complaint: when item appears, you can't see any detail at all.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Love PartSelect! Helpful diagrams and videos. So easy to use that even an old lady like me can fix my appliances!
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Its a good place to find parts
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Easy and complete parts inventory for selection for an old washer. I like this site.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Thanks
    Aug 26, 2017
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Awesome easy way to get parts.
    Aug 26, 2017
  • Aug 09, 2017
    On my first order of about 2 weeks ago, it was hard for me to tell which part I needed so I called and got my answer.
    Aug 25, 2017
    It was a smooth transaction. Didn't take long to figure out the parts I needed.
  • Aug 25, 2017
    shipping rates are too high, almost equal to cost of the price of the part i ordered. price of part was best on the web.