PartSelect Reviews

08/30/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1187 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 30, 2015
    I liked it, but when I was trying to pick out the actual part, there wasn't a good picture. When I had a choice between two covers, I saw that one was a square and the other, a rectangle. I needed the rectangle, so it's all good.
    Pleasent ordering experience
  • Jul 30, 2015
    fast easey and low prices
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I have recomented to friends
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Needs a technicians number to call to ask questions
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Very easy to order the parts I needed.Delivery was prompt.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    This was so fast and easy! I was a little unsure about ordering on line by myself, but it went smooth and simple!!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Very good program to find parts simple and quick wish everybody would make it the easy.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I entered the model number for a dishwasher part but it could not be pulled up online. I called the 800 number and the lady was able to pull the model number up and provide me with a part number
    Good overall experience
    I really like it.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Very happy with the ease and speed at which I found the part we needed.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    this was very easy to find
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The video was very helpful
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Very limited info abour product parts availability.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    no problems with PartSelect
    Jul 31, 2015
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Couldnt order all the parts i needed because you don't recognize the model number
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    The crisper glass broke on a Sunday and I had the part back in the fridge by Tuesday evening. Doesn't get any faster or easier than that.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    All the parts I wanted were no longer available. But I did get the main part I wanted
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Tried other sources before finding Partselect. All other sources the part was not available.
    Jul 30, 2015
    The part was not available through the manufacturer of the power washer and was not available on numerous other sites. A friend recommend Partselect and the part was available. Getting the part saved the cost of buying another power washer. Great service and customer information throughout the buying process.