PartSelect Reviews

04/23/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1127 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Mar 15, 2015
    You learn how to fix it on youtube...you order the parts on PartSelect...and instead of paying a technician to do do it, you got money left to go play golf instead....I like
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Very easy to find what i was looking for
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I was sure My washer was too old to get parts for but I was delighted to find what I need so easy. Thanks It is about 30 years old but still works fine
  • Mar 14, 2015
    a great company to do business with.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    shipping charges way too high for the part. you should use UPSS and put the item in a little envelope with a stamp
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I NEEDED A WIRE WHIP FOR MY KITCHENAID STAND UP MIXER, APPROXIMATELY 40 YEARS OLD. I WENT TO KITCHEN AID.COM AND PUT IN THE MODEL NUMBER AND IT CAME RIGHT UP. I COMPARED THE BROKEN WHIP WITH THE PICTURE, THEY MATCHED, THE CHECKOUT TOOK LESS THAN 70 SECONDS.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I was thrilled to quickly find the exact part (drip pans), for my stove, because it is so old. My boyfriend loves to cook, and he absolutely ruined the original drip pans. I am selling my house and the stove needs to look as close to new, as possible. My new, light gray, drip pans will make a huge difference. Thank you so much for having the light gray pans available for me to purchase, and the price was good too. Chrome pans would not look nearly as well, as the original color scheme. Thanks again! Connie
    very easy to manuever
  • Mar 14, 2015
    it was quick and painless I loved that they told me avg. order shipping is about 2 days since its my fridge and that is important info to know.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    This was a very easy site to use. I am very impressed.
    Mar 14, 2015
    The web pages were a little confusing but everything else was very good
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Great site. Videos are tremendous asset.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    I was trying to find dishwasher parts and I would have liked a higher assembly parts diagram with either hot links or part names or numbers as I wanted to order other items but I could not find their part numbers even after a lot of searching.
    Mar 14, 2015
    As I mentioned in my previous survey comments, I would have bought more parts had there been a way of referring to a diagram that had part numbers or hot links. I saw the parts I wanted in the assembly diagram but they were unnamed and proved to be unsearchable by any part name I could think of.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    Item seemed pricey, but then again, I don't purchase like this very often!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I like the how to video.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    The silverware tray for the dishwasher doesn't fit into the rack very well. I was disappointed that I had to pay shipping to return it.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    On the original order some of the parts were broken, quite possibly because there was no padding of the parts in the box. The parts were allowed to bounce around, and the shipping company isn't known for their handling of parcels. The second order arrived in great shape.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    After watching the video of how top replace the glides I decided to buy the parts from Part Select since they were less expensive than another site (and they showed me hoe to do it).
    Mar 13, 2015
    Very easy to do business with this company. I watched a video, ordered the parts, and when they arrived I installed them. Just a easy as the video.