PartSelect Reviews

08/02/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1078 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jun 28, 2015
    A well informed site with accurate information of product failures to assist in providing correct diagnosis.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    very quick and easy
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Past experience was just what was need ed and instructions helpful online.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Very easy to find parts and part numbers. Have had some instances where their directory did not go back far enough in years which is a mistake given the repairs are still about equal to new purchases. "Help" did help in trying to find alternative products that would have the same parts.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Easy to locate product information
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Seems everything is ok however parts not delivered yet.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I have looked for this part locally and the nearest on is nearly 60 miles from my home at twice the price. I'm glad I found your business on-line. Thanks, Reuben Norton
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I liked the video instructions on how to fix my appliance
  • Jun 26, 2015
    very easy to order and find the right part
  • Jun 26, 2015
    just have the modle number and you can find what you need and the number is there somewere
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Site seemed well designed and easy to use. Only convoluted part was having to reenter the model info I was searching with multiple times to get to the area I was looking for
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Best site for repair parts on all appliances.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Web site is great. Some of their parts drawing / assy diagrams are blurry. Improving quality on those, i.e. solidifying lines would be great.
    Jun 28, 2015
    I ordered parts next day and didn't get them on time. They marked my price down to two day shipping, which I admit it was, but on their site it says that almost all of their shipping is 1.9 days anyway. Seems like they were charging for something they knew they would get. Overall, happy with the website, video support and ease of ordering. Shipping could have been a bit more prompt, though.
    Jun 27, 2015
    Never got a tracking number. But part was correct and deliver was prompt.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Parts Select gave me a good idea of m problem and the percentages of the parts to fix. Also provided a video of how to replace the part that I ordered. Now all I have to do is wait for the part and hope that that part is my problem.
    Jun 26, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    When yuou list a part as in stock and "ships today," you should actually have the part in stick. When I called -- 10 days later -- it still said in stock but this is just not true. All the other sites I visited said "on back order" which is why I chose this site. The price was higher, but I was willing to pay it to get the part immediately. Little did I know that your site was juts not honest when stating the part was in stock.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Fast and efficient
  • Jun 9, 2015
    This is for my 92 year old mother's washing machine. I liked how it helped me to figure out what to order and how to install it myself!
    Jun 27, 2015
    The video that was on the internet to show how to install the part was not quite the same model even though the model #s were the same. I don't know if the model that I have is older or newer then what was showed on the video. I thought it was going to be easy, I'm very mechanically inclined and very handy. It got a lot more complicated when it looked as though I would have to remove the door on the washer! I was not prepared to do that , sometimes due to manufacturing ease it not so easy to work on. Special tools might be involved to remove or replace the door! I did not want to make things worse and be even more expensive to repair because of what I did!!
  • May 20, 2015
    I had a code for a discount and there was no place to type it into the order form. It was a 29% discount, valid for May 2015. I'm very disappointed that this was not part of the order process.
    Jun 27, 2015
    I was pleased with the ease of ordering the part, once the Customer Service Rep helped me identify the correct part that I needed. We haven't had a chance yet to open the box and install the glass cook top, so I hope that it is in perfect condition from shipping, and is easy to install.