PartSelect Reviews

07/28/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1062 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 25, 2015
    I land they give you the percentage of what parts they sell the most of it makes it easier for you to figure out what's going on with your dryer and keeps you more informed of what's what the problem is he is with whatever dryer you have it was most likely you going to have a lot easier way to look at it this makes it easyike the tulips that I gave you on 106 it tells you which parts are most likely to be going Out
  • Jul 25, 2015
    The repair videos and the comments from other customers on their repairs are very helpful in diagnosing the problem and completing the repair. Their website is excellent and very easy to use. I highly recommend PartSelect to anyone that is trying to diagnose a problem or repair an appliance.
    Simple, enjoyable experience!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Wide variety of parts for older models listed as in-stock. Easy to use search function that quickly returned accurate results.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    getting to locating the actual part was a little tricky ... the model number was entered and took me a while to finally find "refrig" location, then the part replacement: glass shelf for veg tray.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    was pleasantly surprised with web page and diagrams.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Couldnt order all the parts i needed because you don't recognize the model number
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Great website. I was able to get the part in minutes! However, the only downside was because I ordered one small part, the shipping was as much as the part!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    i liked the video on how to install this part
  • Jul 24, 2015
    It is so easy to select parts after giving appliance model # and then submitting a word for the part. It was a wonderful experience. The ease of using the site is fantastic and so simple to complete the entire order. I will buy again as the S&H was so reasonable that there is no need to go anywhere else for appliance parts. Just hope that the correct part is shipped, though.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I don't have a credit card so had to borrow someone's. I'd rather be able to pay debit or paypal. It would be nice to add that feature. Other than that i think it's fine.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Nice site. While the diagrams are very helpful, it would be nice if they could be blown up (zoomed in). I may have missed this.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    first time and very pleased with ease of site
    thanks great service
  • Jul 18, 2015
    The drawings of the refrigerator parts was difficult to identify. blurry, not clear.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    3rd time using part select. diagrams & videos very helpful, & prices good. all on line sites should be this well done....
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Shipping was a little high. Shipping was higher than the part.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Easy to use and very fast service.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    The quality of the item was not as good as the original piece, but our stove is 20 years old so we accept what we were sent.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    It's very easy to find a part based on a model number
    It shipped extremely fast and was there after only about 36 hours
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I found three parts I wanted to order. When I ordered the first, I couldn't return directly to the others. I had to start from scratch with a new search to get back to where I had just been. You need a "back button" !!
    Jul 24, 2015
    While I didn't pay extra for expedited delivery, I received my parts in less than 24 hours. very happy!!