PartSelect Reviews

01/16/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1588 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

Liked instructional videos.
    Was very pleased.
    Easy to use
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Only site I was able to easily find and verify the part I needed.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Website was easy to use, thanks!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Only problem was I ordered this 4 days ago and found it was still in my cart. I will make sure I get an email this time.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Very efficient way to get obscure appl parts
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I trusted site to order lint filter for dryer - found info. easily Other sites offered free shipping.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I'm a first time customer. But from my experience and overall satisfaction this will become my Go-To site for purchasing any appliance parts in the future.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    Is the one I needed.even a little bit expensive.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Only site to give me the correct info. Only site to provide options. Only site where the price was right and the product available.
    Jan 14, 2017
    I searched several web sites and local stores ( if available) and could not find the part. Many said it was discontinued and not available. PartSelect had the same info but steered me to the replacement part. Great job and the video helps to install it also. Thanks.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I appreciated that I could call and ask questions about the parts I needed and the gentleman was very helpful.
    Jan 14, 2017
    I was thrilled by the ease in which it was to find and order the parts I needed. I did have to call to ask a specific question about one of the items that I had to order and the customer support was "spot on". Thank you!
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Reliable source good parts and fast shipping
    Very easy to install took about 20min
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I have place three parts order with partsselect,I have to say they have never disappointed me.
    Jan 13, 2017
    I had excellent experience with partselect so far,check back after I return this last part.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Always there when needed
    Jan 14, 2017
    Arrived ahead of expectations Simple installation procedure