PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

09/20/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1510 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Sep 18, 2017
    Shipping is too expensive!
  • Sep 02, 2017
    Sep 18, 2017
    I know i could pay extra for speedy delivery but i think the standard was unnecessarily too long. I am also aware of the holiday weekend but see no reason it wasn't shipped the Friday before instead of the Tuesday after. That made it a week more to the delivery.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Can't believe how easy it was to find the item I wanted and to order it.Great site and company.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    It was easy to use. Found the part I needed instantly.
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Easy to use web site. Easy to order parts. Great selection and prices.
    Sep 18, 2017
    Web sites easy to navigate. Ordering is easy. Parts are well described. OEM parts are easy to install.
  • Sep 07, 2017
    Easy to find what I needed on website. And simple order process. Thanks
  • Sep 05, 2017
    I found what I was looking for very easily, with the model number.
    Sep 18, 2017
    Called customer service about my purchase and they were very nice and helpful.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    The checkout system did not work for my debit card. This may have been due to the fact that my mailing address for delivery of the part is different from the address that the card is registered under. Some companies provide space for a shipping address and the card holder address. I suggest that this site be changed to correct this problem.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Fast easy to order hope this part fixes problem
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Very useful. Nice to be able to purchase replacement parts for my stove.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    very easy and completed rapidly
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Part selection guide was helpful in determining the potential problem area
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Very convenient. I love the ability to search by model number, then by symptom.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    The search for the part was really easy and the price was very low unbelievably great .
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Always an easy sight to surf. Prices are competitive. Service and order shipment are quick and reliable.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    I was pleasantly surprised that the part was available.
  • Sep 01, 2017
    Over the years have ordered several times. Have always been very satisfied with part availability, ease of ordering, and price.
    Sep 17, 2017
  • Sep 17, 2017
    The photo of one of my items was not clear due to a grid pattern over it.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Easy shopping through parts list
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Glad to find this site for a much needed part. Will use again for home and business.