PartSelect Reviews

02/09/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1518 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2015 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Feb 7, 2016
    Site was quick to use
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Very easy to complete. I was able to go right to the part I needed (I think!). Hopefully, it is the correct part. We'll see about that when it arrives in 1.7 days!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I thought the service was very good. My only complaint would be with Kitchenaid and not PartSelect itself, so since that is not fair, I have to say PartSelect was very good.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The YouTube video pointed me directly to the problem with my washing machine (lid safety switch). Easy to find the part on your site. Saved me lots of time, money, and worry. Will definitely shop here again.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I found the price to be a bit high, but I've continued to replace these parts with Partselect due to the convenience.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    the oly thing that would make this experience better would be live support.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I recommend this site to family and friends. Pricing and advise are great
  • Feb 6, 2016
    it would be nice if I could blow up the diagram, to be sure I'm ordering the correct part
  • Feb 6, 2016
    A purchase online including shipping should be much less than getting it at a store, it was about the same.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Shipping cost as high as the parts ordered
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Like a lot of businesses you don't seem to realize that people don't all live in cities, Shipping address needs to be expanded so that you can list the place that we might need to have the stuff shipped to. In this case I have to have it shipped to a place that I don't work at but have permission from them to have stuff dropped off at. The form doesn't allow a business name to be listed .
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Very nice place to buy parts I use and repair tips, Great Place to shop !!!
    Feb 6, 2016
    Have bought parts from here and they always send the right parts at a responsible price and they have what other don't !
    Quick and easy.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    fine, i first find parts in amozon, but it is difficult to ship to ca.then i find PartSelect make me happy
    excellent service,
  • Jan 29, 2016
    some parts had no image which can cause ordering the wrong part such as oven knobs
    Deliver
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Easy to use.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Great retailer, instructions are great as well.
    Feb 6, 2016
    Great instructions, and suggestions for parts needed for the repairs.
    Feb 6, 2016
    Very impressed with partselect and our parts.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Easy having pictures on site very helpful
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I was reluctant to order part for dryer since I have zilch experience but thought I had nothing to lose but much to gain. Ordering was easy and the frosting on the cake was the u-tube how to. Will certainly order again.
    Feb 6, 2016
    Was pleased with ease of finding part I needed, especially as a novice at appliance repair. Would not have purchased part without the videos to show how to do repair.