PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

04/24/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1592 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Apr 21, 2017
    I ordered replacement parts for my refeigerator. There was a diagram of the refrigerator door with numbers for each part, but the was no way to correlate these numbers with part numbers. This was pretty annoying, but o/w the site was easy to use.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    First time experience was good
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Great site. Loved the video of the extraction and installation of the new heater coil in the housing. The parts diagram was very hepful in pin pointing the exact part I needed. This saved me some time and money.
    Apr 20, 2017
    The part was the right one for the right price. Shipping was a little long.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Easy to find, very fast.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Very easy to find my part, nice setup site.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Easy to find the parts for my freezer or refrigerator.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I like this merchant. They have had what I needed each time I use them. Parts arrive quickly. Once before I called to place my order instead of using site. I had a great customer service experience with them. I have recommended this web site to people at work and friends.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Well, if the part comes in when I'm expecting it, AND if it solves the problem, you guys will be heroes! If not, well, I'll have that data also.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Your website kept me from having to purchase a new dryer, dishwasher, microwave, and now fridge! This is my first home and 3 of the 4 stopped working within 3 months of buying this house. Your website has been a lifesaver, thank you and add more pictures, please!
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Good
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Need a part for disposal (splash guard) which I couldn't find at a local merchant. At one store I was told to take a picture of the model number and they could order it. Instead, after getting the model number, I went online to General Electric and easily found the disposal, a parts diagram, and the part that I needed. Using PartSelect was fast and easy. I will definitely use it again when I need to fix something.
    Apr 20, 2017
    Using PartSelect was easy and fast.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I hope the service is as great as the prices...
  • Apr 20, 2017
    User friendly and easy to find what I wanted
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Looks like what I need. Can't wait to receive it cause the two bottom ones in my fridge have been broken for two years but I couldn't afford to buy it.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Easy to find Model, although 19 years old, and to locate the needed part. the corrosion-failure was in the brass constrictor-support of the Water Inlet valve holding the water hose tube connection. The constrictor was too thin but lasted about 20 years. The owner failed to push his plastic tube all the way onto the constrictor to prevent that corrosion. Whirlpool has always been excellent quality, which has kept us brand loyal for many of its products for the last 50 years. We were never disappointed.
    Is OK
  • Apr 20, 2017
    After paying Sears $60 to be told that heater was no longer made and that to fix upper spinner would cost $166 I decided I would go DIY. Think I will save some bucks along with having a lot of satisfaction for having beat the system LOL
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Ordering pat was easy. However had problems with check out.
    price is bit hight