PartSelect Reviews

05/30/2016
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1029 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2015 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• May 25, 2016
    This was my first time shopping on this site for parts and everything I needed was at my finger tips. I'm very please with the simplicity of finding your parts and category layout too. I like how this company posted comments from other customers with similar problems, showing solutions and parts required to "fix" my situation.
  • May 25, 2016
    love this site. easy to use
  • May 25, 2016
    Easy to order from and efficient
  • May 25, 2016
    web site was helpful, with instructions on how to take apart my washing machine.
  • May 24, 2016
    I love this site...give you percent of if it could be the problem. bought two other items, hope this fix the problem
  • May 24, 2016
    I am impressed with the site.
  • May 24, 2016
    excellent easy to use web site
  • May 24, 2016
    Site was easy to navigate and illustrations were adequate. For an average user, line drawings might not be very reassuring that the right part has been selected. Might want to link the line drawing to a generic photo of the part so the purchaser has some confidence that the right part has been selected. For instance, I bought an extra shelf for my freezer section. There are 6 slots for shelves. On the parts diagram, the shelves seem to be drawn and identified separately, and there is a price differential for one of the shelves that seems to be the same as the others. Maybe an asterisk on the part identifying which are the same as the others.
  • May 18, 2016
    very good so far
    Great got part in 2days dish washer runing good
  • May 17, 2016
    May 24, 2016
    Selected FEDEX Two day shipping. got order next day. All parts were exactly as ordered.
  • May 17, 2016
    Very satisfied
    May 25, 2016
    Very satisfied - made another order
  • May 16, 2016
    It was very easy to order from partsselect will definately recommend this site to others.
    May 25, 2016
    Very happy with the service from Partselect I ordered the part and it arrived the next day
  • May 16, 2016
    It was easy to find the parts I needed, and did not have to drive arount Montreal just to find out thing are out of stock
    Best experience ever
    May 25, 2016
    When my product was shipped I received no notification.
  • May 16, 2016
    Process was fast and efficient
    May 25, 2016
    My order was back ordered ( but before_} they told it would be delivered in 5 to 7days. ---- 10 days later no order. but they have charged my credit card and working on my money!!
  • May 16, 2016
    I was disappointed that after ordering I needed another small part and there was no way to add it to my first order, just have to pay postage twice. But other than that you are the best in my book,my he video's are a tremendous help!
    Best site ever
  • May 12, 2016
    Had the part at a fair price.
  • May 10, 2016
    great price and availability
  • Apr 26, 2016
    It was a nice experience shopping at Part Select , all information is clear and prices are reasonable!!
    great shopping experience..