PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

02/23/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1534 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Feb 19, 2017
    Easy to find the parts I needed and quick checkout. No pop-up ads help a lot in my pleasant experience.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Feb 19, 2017
    Website is easy to navigate. Part was an updated improvement with simple easy to follow directions. On time delivery.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    product purchased description not like product it's replacing, but very close.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I typed in my product, scrolled down for most likely needed part for the product, bam there it was. Then it said what it will fix and what to take out to get it out and back up running. Does it get better than this. I don't thank so. Thanks much.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Easy to find what you need.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    partselect was great by identifying my appliance and helping with the order of which part I should check in which order. However, I went to you tube to find directions on how to test each part before ordering.
    Very easy
  • Feb 19, 2017
    No picture of item and it changed the part number,
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I wish I had found PartSelect earlier! So easy to use and very helpful videos. Prices are great.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Easy web site to navigate
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Good fast, easy parts ordering
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Feb 19, 2017
    I thought that your delivery methods were ridiculous since I lived in St louis and it took almost 5 days to receive my part from Peoria/Chicago. I worked for UPS 48 years and that was kind of round Robin delivery with FEDEX , then when it hit St Louis another two days by way of the postal service.The part was a perfect fit and easily installed, just did without my washer forover 5 days waiting on a part a few hour away??
    Good web site for diy
  • Feb 19, 2017
    very easy to find the part i needed
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Very quick and easy to search website for very complicated equipment. Excellent experience placing an order for a part for my 30 year old dryer
  • Feb 19, 2017
    When looking up parts it is kind of confusing had to call a customer service to be clear about which part I needed
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Great experience. Videos, manuals and diagrams were extremely helpful and the reason I ordered from you vs a cheaper retailer. Would love to see you support Apple Pay for additional online security in the future. Thank you!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    The layout of the parts selection was extremely helpful. I can fix this dishwasher myself as a single female! Yay!! :)
  • Feb 12, 2017
    perfect!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    my first time but it is good