PartSelect Reviews

08/29/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1107 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2013 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jun 20, 2014
    It was nice that you showed common parts to select from instead of needing all the part numbers
  • Jun 20, 2014
    very pleased I could find the part and do it myself as opposed to calling repair person. Didn't need to buy a "whole" item to get the part I needed and a video how to do it.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Very user-friendly website. Best prices!
  • Jun 19, 2014
    No problems quick shipping thanks
  • Jun 19, 2014
    It would have been much easier to find the correct part if there was a photo of the part.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I am always able to find what I need either through their website or representatives. I am very satified with their services
  • Jun 19, 2014
    The Partselct purchase was easy and arrived very quickly.
    quick and easy.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    a great site because of variety of parts,ease of selection and how user friendly the site is in general.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Good assortment of repair parts at reasonable prices.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    IT WAS A VERY EASY SITE TO NAVIGATE. I PARTICULARLY LIKE THE VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO INSTALL THE PRODUCT I PURCHAED. THIS VIDEO SHOWED US THE EASE OF INSTALLATION AND CONVINCED US TO DO THE JOB OURSELVE RATHER THAN CALL REPAIR PERSON.
    Jun 19, 2014
    I called PartSelect because I was amazed the item showed up practically the day after I placed the order! I thanked them for that and also commented on the help video that showed us how to install the washing machine part! Great company.
    Jun 18, 2014
    very quick delivery, website easy to use, great company to do business with
    Jun 18, 2014
    Good online selection. Prompt delivery.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I am so glad I was able to find the refrigerator ice and water filter, because I can not find any stores that carry this size of filter any more.
    Jun 18, 2014
    I am so happy to find a place to get the water filter without go all over to see if the water filter is in a local store, and not find them is very disappointing.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Very easy to find part. Installation instructions a bonus. Easy checkout.
    Jun 20, 2014
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Jun 19, 2014
    Parts ordered arrived in amazing short time. I had no problem installing them as they fit perfectly. They run like new, thank you
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I found it a little cumbersome to add items to the cart and then return to the appliance screen from which I came. I had to reenter the model number. There should be an option that allows me to select multiple parts for the same applicance.
    Jun 20, 2014
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jun 18, 2014
    very happy with my purchase. will order again