PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

06/21/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1535 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Apr 30, 2017
    I like how the website organizes the parts on the percentage of what usually fixes the problem. I ordered my parts accordingly and hopefully it fixes it.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Would be nice to have numbers from parts breakdown next to description to make it easier to select part. Other than that love the site.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Found the part all the stores told me i could not get
  • Apr 30, 2017
    the service was very good the the prices was reponsible.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    It was Awesome found my items.And the price was great.Thanks for having such a big variety of parts...
    Love it
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I purchase ventilation parts in November 2016. You sent me two parts that were the same. I could not return these items because you have a 30 day policy, no returns. As I was limited with funds to have these parts installed.
    Apr 30, 2017
    My only problem with some items I purchased awhile back is that all items I purchased was not needed & your 30 day return policy expired. So I was left with items I don't need.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I ordered parts and got the parts I ordered.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Very easy to work with
    Apr 30, 2017
    Part was perfect, a little pricey for a piece of plastic.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Easy to locate part and order
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Good job on the parts and also on the You tube videos on how to install the parts
  • Apr 23, 2017
    Apr 30, 2017
    Got the part, and installed, it worked great.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Greatest Parts application I have ever used please dont change or up date anything. super fast to prioritize parts lacation
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Poseen un buen sistema de partes, el problema radica en la informacion de los diagramas de piezas donde designan por numero de parte y abajo, nombre de pieza y no el numero. Las imagenes al lado de cada parte, tampoco pude verlas, asi que se me complico ubicar las piezas.
    Satisfecho
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Thanks for having the product
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I learned a lot on dishwasher . What goes wrong and what it is.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I like the product perfect fit and the installation videos
  • Apr 30, 2017
    It was fast and easy to find the part I need it for my freezer they quickly ordered
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Some parts have no images which makes selecting part somewhat difficult.
    Apr 29, 2017
  • Apr 29, 2017
    site easy to use how to video great