PartSelect Reviews

08/01/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1071 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jul 27, 2015
    great site / fast parts delivery / very easy to find needed parts / saved me many $$$'s
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Your postage rate for such a small part is rediculous
  • Jul 26, 2015
    It would be great to have more items on one page
  • Jul 26, 2015
    great instructions and descriptions for each part.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Very easy to navigate the site.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Easy to use site and thank you.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    The picture was not ery clear showing a round plate - the grid lines overwhelmed it
    Love these guys!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I tried other sites. This one was clear, easy to use and easy to navigate. Until this site I couldn't believe how difficult it was to find what I needed.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I gave 10/10 on everything because it true. Super easy to diagnose, find and buy the part. Nice to see such a good parts shop webpage in Canada.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    local retailer wanted 67 bucks for it found here with shiping for just over 23 bucks awesome
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I could not locate Part based on the website drawing. I called and I got a representative immediately who was very helpful and help me find my part
  • Jul 22, 2015
    great site. easy to maneuver. really liked the repair videos. easy to watch. easy to learn. thank you
    Jul 26, 2015
    Great delivery time. Next day. Part looked exactly like the old one. Video was vey helpful.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Quick and easy. Lowest price I found.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    Order online and everything went smooth
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great prices. Easy to navigate. Fast shipping. Only problem I had was the diagrams for the parts were blurry.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Love this site so easy to find parts I need. Fast delivery, getting things fixed quickly and back on track quickly!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Efficient and helpful place to shop
    Jul 27, 2015
    Excellent place to buy parts for home appliances, fast delivery.