PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

10/19/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1470 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Oct 15, 2017
    Thanks for this resource. It saved me on my blunder, breaking my microwave.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Wow is the door cap expensive or what? Thought about buying a new refrigerator rather than replacing the cap ! Lol
    Thanks
    Very easy
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Easy, fast and efficient.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    parts select has a great picture base blow up of my machine with part numbers next to blown up view which prompts you to the next step ordering part then check out to simple don't change whats not broken great site thank you..frank p
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I love using Parts Select. I type in what the issue is with my appliance and model number. I’ve repaired my washer, stove, microwave and dishwasher (2 separate issues) and it was easy to follow along with their video instructions. I recommend to all my friends before calling a service repair man
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Easy to use website I have ordered several parts from part select before always cheaper than anyone else and excellent parts
    Oct 15, 2017
    Easy to use diagrams especially the chart that shows percentages of most likely part to fail based on most common
  • Oct 06, 2017
    First time shopping here and found my parts very easily
    I was delighted that parts were available for my 10 year old refrigerator
  • Oct 15, 2017
    They have every part I’ve ever needed
  • Oct 14, 2017
    I was very satisfied on how easy it was to get the part, because my fridge is over ten years old, but I gave it a try,and here I am, thank you.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    I have made several purchases from Partselect over the past 6yrs. The parts have always been correct and have been shipped in a timely manner. They have also been quite easy to install and I have saved hundreds in repair costs. Not to mention I have been able to learn a few things along the way. It is my “go to” site for DIY appliance repairs.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Very easy to find your product. I have fixed nearly every appliance in my home using this site. I will definitely return to this site for future fixes.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    It was a great help for the dish washer repair
    Great ordering from website
  • Oct 14, 2017
    the site was easy to use and quick.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    had ordered a part for a vacuum and it was a perfect fit which is what brought me back again.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    ease of dealing with web site
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Got It
    Oct 14, 2017
    can of struggle about what I need for broken part on the stove.
    smooth