PartSelect Reviews

08/02/2015
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1078 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part. With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• May 23, 2015
    One of the better sites i have found in helping to get what i wanted with no hassle
  • May 23, 2015
    I enjoyed watching videos, of how to fix it...I am impressed that I have accomplished something in my life. A learning process.p
  • May 23, 2015
    dont no as of yet, will see when i get the part i paid for and if it works, cannot tell you anything, today......
  • May 23, 2015
    always have problems with any tthing Itry on computer or internet but this was very easy thank you
  • May 23, 2015
    PartSelect is the first and only place I need to look whenever anything in my home needs repair. Not only do they have the parts I need but have a symptom checkdown list which I use to confirm my analysis of the problem.
  • May 23, 2015
    I used them before but they were $4 higher than another retailer Easy Appliance Parts
  • May 22, 2015
    You always have the partsI need. Your a little more expensive but I'm willing to pay a little bit more for good service.
  • May 22, 2015
    Easy to find the parts I needed and Had not issues with the prices. Had a great experience.
  • May 22, 2015
    Excellent site. Easy to access and understand. Efficient checkout. High price for the parts I ordered.
  • May 22, 2015
    parts diagrams need to be clearer, sharper and more enlargeable.
    we will see
  • May 22, 2015
    Site is very easy to use. I did make a phone call for one order and have not received a confirmation email yet. Will wait to see how quickly my order is processed.
  • May 22, 2015
    The numbers on the blown diagrams didn't always correspond to the parts listed. If you weren't knowledgeable of your appliance you would need to phone to get help as not that easy to navigate the website.
  • May 21, 2015
    I have ordered from PartSelect before during this year and I have not been disappointed. The delivery is fast, the parts are new, and their customer service is excellent.
  • May 18, 2015
    Would be nice to log in for return customers. List of parts not always accurate on ios compared to on screen diagram. Had to scroll down a lot to find needed part.
    May 22, 2015
    Best in da biz!
  • May 17, 2015
    This is my second parts order through PartSelect and you will be my go-to store for appliance parts from now on. The installation instruction videos are great, the parts diagrams are easy to find and help so much with identifying the parts you need. And now you have Norton secure shopping to make my shopping experience safe. Very, very cool!
    May 23, 2015
    This is my second parts order through PartSelect and they will be my go-to store for appliance parts from now on. The parts diagrams are easy to find and help so much with identifying the parts you need, and the installation instruction videos make it easy for us do-it-yourselfers. The ordering process was super easy and my parts came in three days with standard shipping via FedEx. I also appreciate that they use Norton secure shopping at checkout to make my shopping experience safe. I actually called the local appliance store for service on my refrigerator and didn't get a call back for over a week. By that time, I had already received my parts order and installed the parts myself. I got quite a bit of satisfaction from telling the serviceman that the job had already been done - by me!
  • May 15, 2015
    Amazing experience! Took me 45 seconds to find and order the part I needed, that's after I spent two hours driving around town looking for it! Never again. I have found my new favourite parts place.
  • May 13, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    Super fast shipping, very pleased.
  • May 12, 2015
    Congrats to your webmaster. Very efficient. Best I've seen in some time.
  • May 11, 2015
    How alway recieved great service with part and a video to help install the part
    May 22, 2015
    Everytime we have used PartSelect we have never been disapointed with product or service. No problem using it again