PartSelect Reviews

10/21/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1196 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Aug 16, 2014
    I was thrilled to find the replacement part I needed, but very dissappointed in the cost; there is no way that this plastic door bin costs this much. I feel like I had no choice, but I also think it is price gouging.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Outstanding web site. Not sure who did you web site design; but, if you paid an outside company to do this, I would love to know who it was. I love the way it not cluttered and very efficient. I could find my part, look up where it was at in the exploded drawing and even get a brief description of what it did. And, the videos are great....
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I have had positive experiences finding and purchasing refrigerator parts.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Parts selection was great but the price was too much
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Part was easy to find and the troubleshooting guide really helped me narrow down the problem part.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Their "virtual serviceman" was a lot of help. It helped me figure out the most likely parts needed for a dryer repair and confidence that I could easily do the repair when received. Other web sites helped me get into the machine easily, so I will be ready when the parts come. Kenmore (Sears) gets bad marks from me because manuals are not immediately available by PDF. I'm confident I won't need to buy one, which would probably come when the repairs are done
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Easy, specific description and instructions. Helpful customer testimonials. Will highly recommend to everyone.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    very convenient, easy way to find appliance parts and advice
    This is so help full
  • Aug 15, 2014
    over all a great place to shop
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I was very impressed with the simplicity and usability of this website.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Was unable to add an item to cart and then go right back to the parts page I was ordering from. Had to re-search each time.Liked the repair tips from other users. Very helpful.Prices are good.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Very user friendly and very good info
  • Aug 14, 2014
    very easy to navigate, nice and simple
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Your online video is really helpful to small project do myself. It have a lot of information on how to take part and put back together with good accuracy. I just learn many repairs by step by step from those videos.
    Aug 15, 2014
    Parts elect.com is my 1st choice for any repair I have. From your video I learn to repair dryer and washer, microwave. Most of works are very simple.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    IT WAS EASY TO ORDER MY PARTS I LOOKED UP MY MODEL NUMBER AN FOUND THE PARTS I NEEDED
    Aug 14, 2014
  • Aug 3, 2014
    It was easy to use , thats a blessing! Thank You !
    Aug 14, 2014
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Reduce the shipping costs. I'm paying more for shipping than for the parts!
    Aug 15, 2014
    Give customers the option to use US postal service delivery. I paid more for delivery of the two small parts than I paid for the parts themselves.