PartSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PartSelect Reviews

08/22/2017
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1533 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM ... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2016 Winner

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Jun 26, 2017
    Videos are great and repair personal are very good at instructions on how to do repairs.l
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Excellent site. Last used in Feb. 2016 and part arrived promptly.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    great site, easy to use, love the instructional videos
  • Jun 26, 2017
    I found their website to be efficient and supplied me with the correct part promptly.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Jun 26, 2017
    The part was the exact needed item. the video installation instructions were very direct and clearly followed.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Found needed product easily.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Quality parts, in stock,fair prices, and great shipping options at good rates
  • Jun 26, 2017
    I like it just it was a simple to understand what i was looking for . Very helpful
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Very easy to follow information to oder part necessary.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Fast and easy.
    Jun 26, 2017
    I got the wrong part at frist i'm waiting for the other part to come.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Easy to use and your site makes it easy to order the correct part for the make/model of an appliance.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    I loved the percentages of when items worked. That as well as the videos made me order through you instead of other websites
    Jun 26, 2017
    If I would have done a little more diagnosing on my dryer's symptoms I could have skipped ordering two parts which ended up being unnecessary. Because they were electronic parts I didn't return them, although they were used for about a minute total. I'm not upset at partSelect for this policy, but it does make me a little more cautious to order something again without doing more research. The research that ended up being invaluable was found on another parts website where the reviews went further into symptoms and diagnosis.
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Search was easy to find and I was able to see if you had my part quickly. Price was less than quoted buy local stores. Not usually concerned about color but pleasing and easy on the eye and easy to find what I wanted. Thanks I'm selling my house and this is a quick way to fix my dishwasher!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Item was easy to find, and illustrated well.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    Jun 25, 2017
    part of the order was damaged ,part did not match original part being replaced .very disappointed
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Most case parts for needs always available
  • Jun 25, 2017
    I am happy this part was available. The checkout experience was quick and easy. I'm a little saddened by the shipping cost with all of the merchants offering free shipping these days. Overall, I would definitely recommend partselect to others, as well as return for mode items of similar type.
    VERY easy website!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    seemed very easy to use. I liked the picture of the parts with a discription of symtoms that it was bad.
    Quick and easy