PartsGeek.com Reviews

08/01/2015
PartsGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. PartsGeek.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 710 reviews.

PartsGeek.com Rating

More About PartsGeek.com

Recent Reviews for PartsGeek.com

• Jul 30, 2015
    I have been totally satisfyied with geekparts,itsthe only place ishop for parts.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Disappointed that you do not have next day or 2 day shipping option... My daughters is borrowing my car while i wait 3-7 business days to get the parts in...
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was highly satisfied with parts geek
  • Jul 30, 2015
    great place to get parts from always best price and timely delivery everything you want when ordering parts online
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Had the OEM part I needed .
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Shiping was expensive for a small light part. Way too much actually. Enough to make me second guess ordering here again.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I easily found what I needed without a hassle. My mechanic hasn't been able to get the part in over a month of trying. (probably not too hard)
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Pulled a fastone on me with the $5 off coupon only being good for $200+ orders, but overall everythings great.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The dealership did not even have the part. They said they would order it in and it would be 2 weeks I guess they were ordering from you. LOL
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I have bought several parts for AC servicing and have had great success with all of the parts I have purchased throughout the years I have been dealing with PartsGeek.com
  • Jul 28, 2015
    good site and easy to find parts
    Love the service
  • Jul 28, 2015
    A freind at work toll me about PartsGeek.com. I am very satisfy with the price and the web site
  • Jul 28, 2015
    No issues with products that i have purchased so far
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Quick, Easy and reasonable costs!
    Jul 30, 2015
    Besides USPS taking an extra day to deliver, the product works perfectly!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    was easy enough to purchase. hopefully I'll be just as satisfied when I receive the part.
    Jul 29, 2015
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    All I'm saying that I didn't get the light in the "light bar"
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Partsgeek has parts that are very hard to find at a reasonable price. They also have a variety of choices which give you more options to consider.
    Jul 28, 2015
    The website gave me an array of choices and hard to find parts at a lower price. Status of the delivery was sent via email which definitely a plus for busy people like me. I highly recommend this site to my family,friends,and coworkers. Thanks a lot partsgeek.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I have been using partsgeek.com for over 5 years, and will continue to.
    Jul 28, 2015
    I have been using PartsGeek.com for 6 years. I have 4 vehicles. I won't go anywhere else!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    At first we thought we were sent the wrong product and was about to call and complain. After doing some research since it was after hours we realized that, Scion changed the way the pump looked and fit in the car. We were satisifed and realize its really hard to get to on your own.