PartStore Reviews

09/01/2014
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 757 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

good experience so far
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Not really a distinguished brand, so I initially didn't consider the site in my search. I had to know exactly what I was looking to find first, and many searches did not bring up this website. Once I found it, I was happy. Would have liked more product information for the specific item selected. I did not like having to find out shipping costs after selecting the item. Shipping information and taxes should be more up front.
    fricken awesome prices
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I'm glad I found a reasonably priced part for our television!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Can not answer all the questions very well until the I receive the items and what condition it is when it gets here
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I wish there were more images of the product so that I could verify that I am ordering the correct thing.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    1st time user. Price is good.Will use again if all goes well with shipping and product being what I need.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I save over $20 dollars than purchasing the same part from Sears Parts.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The only problem I had was that your web page was hard to find
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I did have a hard time finding the tv stand. I had to google search the product to find the link to parts store. Once I got there it was easy.
    Good shopping experience
  • Aug 31, 2014
    The only inconvenient of this order is that there is no image on the item I'm purchasing. Other than that, very pleasant experience.
    just a store
  • Aug 31, 2014
    EASY TO ORDER. PRICE OF PART IS NOW LOWER THAN WHEN I ORDERED BEFORE. NICE GOING!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    As a first time buyer, I am yet to receive the item I've purchased to make any comments.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    A good deal and availability of part or substitute.
    Good job!!
    Sep 1, 2014
    I first contacted Part Store. I asked for a part that was in the television, number for number. I was told that was not the correct part number. I was told what was the correct part number. I had to go with the supplier, as I figured you know your business better than I do. The part was delivered. It was the wrong part. I called, and the lady on the phone told me that it is the right part number for this model of television. It is not.
    Quick, easy, best price!
    Sep 1, 2014
    Exactly as ordered. Quick delivery, great price!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Very good service.
    Sep 1, 2014
    I order quatity ov (3) @$14.68 Unit price for total of $44.04 plus tax $3.08 - Total $47.12 BUT I ONLY RECEIVED (1) AND BILLED $27.46????????
  • Aug 17, 2014
    easy to find and purchase my parts at a good price