PartStore Reviews

09/02/2015
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 593 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Aug 30, 2015
    Quick and easy.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    had the part I wanted at very good price
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Pleased with ease of placing order.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Everything was perfect except way i choose the parts i wanted.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    It would be better if you gave an example of how to enter the credit card number, i.e., 1111 1111 1111 1111 or if hyphens or spaces should be entered.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I had to go to another site to see a picture of the part I needed then come back to your site and paste in the part number.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Overall a very good experience.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    My only concern today, was I was not able to easily find a way to expedite the shipping of my order.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I was offered the opportunity to register with PartStore (create a user name, add a password). One of the benefits promised was to "checkout quickly" on future purchases. This suggests to me that PartStore saves my credit card information indefinitely, without my permission. I strongly object to that, and did not register.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    customer service rep was rather difficult to understand on the phone
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Found item item I needed right away. Hoping it is the one I needed. LG web site offered no help what so ever.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Everything good. Delivery was slow. Delivery initially was Tuesday but delivered Wednesday, With a $5 shipping and handling on a $7 part, I expected a little faster delivery.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    YOU DID NOT HAVE THE 'POWER SUPPLY BOARD' THAT I NEED FOR MY INSIGNIA 28" FLAT LED TV, MODEL # NS-28D31ONA15. I PURCHASED YOUR POWER CORD IN HOPES IT WOULD FIX THE ' NO POWER' TO THE TV PROBLEM. PROBABLY WILL NOT, SO IF NOT, I MAY HAVE WASTED $21.00 ON THIS PURCHASE. I NEED THE "POWER SUPPLY BOARD" FOR MY INSIGNIA TV, PART # 569MY2120. DO YOU KNOW HOW I MAY BE ABLE TO BUY THAT ITEM SOMEWHERE. INSIGNIA REFERS YOUR COMPANY FOR PARTS !
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised to find a site that had the part in stock where I wasn't going pay through the nose for it. Although my options for having it shipped was very limited.
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great web site
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    The email arrived to advise that the part had shipped and when I checked the tracking number it showed that it had left several days ago and was arriving that same day. The website changed my address and the UPS driver could not located. The part was delivered the next day. If it had arrived on the first day I would not have made a special trip to deliver it.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    first time I visit the Partstore. Have the best price. Won me over. Way to go. Also had best shipping!!!!!
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    I was attempting to track down a LED light assembly for an 8 year old Samsung SLP TV. The part at many places including PartStore warned it could take 10-14 days to receive and then ship the part. I was quite surprised to see the part actually shipped the next day after my order. Also, it shipped from only 90 miles away so I rec'd it the next day after shipment. Very pleasantly surprised. The light assembly was an exact match and allowed me to fix the TV in about 30 minutes! In sum, I am very happy with PartStore.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    I ordered parts and they were backordered. I asked for status - got answered they are backordered and you would let me know when shipping. I JUST CHECKED ORDER STATUS (NO, REPEAT NO MESSAGE FROM YOU) AND SEE THAT ORDER WAS CANCELLED. THIS IS FOR AN AIR CONDITIONER AND SUMMER ALSO OVER. HOW DO YOU STAY IN BUSINESS? YOU WILL NEVER SEE MINE NOR ANYONE I KNOW AND CAN WARN OFF AHEAD OF TIME.