PartStore Reviews

03/26/2015
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 707 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Mar 23, 2015
    Great price on microwave door latch and reasonable shipping cost
  • Mar 23, 2015
    thanks for having this part i ordered.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    It was a good experience!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Why is it so difficult to sign-up as a member to your store? Could not find a place to sign in a s a new customer. I do not see any assurances about the privacy of my data in your system. Only time will tell if I will be a returning customer. I do not have great confidence that my privacy will be protected, I just filled the data so I can give you my feedback about how yor site came across to me.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    It would have been nice to see the part from all angles in the pictures.
    hope its what i need
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Too bad there was no picture of the remote control i ordered. I hope it is the right remote for my TV.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Got this on u tube. Like the service
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I WAS LOOKING FOR A PART THAT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY SIGHT THE LISTED THIS AS A COMPATIBLE PART. SEVRAL OTHERS LISTED THE SAME PART BUT NOT AS COMPATIBLE, JUST AS THE PART I REQUESTED. THIS CAN BE VERY CONFUSING AND ANNOYING. I THINK THIS SIGHT DID A WONDERFUL JOB OF PROVIDING THE CLARITY I NEEDED TO FEEL CONFIDENT IN MY PURCHASE.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    So far a great a experience. Hope to get my order soon.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    so far so good I have not got my bulb yet so don't know.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Great price on part..............not so much on shipping
  • Mar 21, 2015
    no best buy gift card allow
    great place to shop
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Prices seem high for the parts I need. Example part # THEL060N M5x25 screw $7.64 for one screw! I need 4 of them. I realize companies need to make a profit but this is just typical American Greed!!!! How much does your CEO make? US CEOs are the most grossly compensated clowns in the world. Make sure your CEO gets this comment if he or she has time in there very busy day to read it.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    cool site easy to navigate
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Lightning fast shopping experience. They had the part and checkout was super fast. Less than 5 minutes to find and buy a washer part.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    Great Service first time buyer fast shipping
  • Mar 8, 2015
    I hope there is no problems this is a test to see if I would want to order from this site in the future.
    Mar 21, 2015
  • Mar 6, 2015
    It was very easy to find what I was looking for.. It took less than 15 minutes to pick out my item, and complete my purchase. I'm highly satisified. Thank you, Connie Frizzell
    Mar 21, 2015