PartStore Reviews

09/03/2015
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 593 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Jul 20, 2015
    Very difficult to sign in. I registered some time ago and had a pass word that previously worked and did not work this time. Try an try again and gave up.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    please add a note that NO spaces are allowed in the credit card number window!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Please add PayPal option
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Very painless purchase and the price was right. Thank you! By the way... The button to click to edit the payment information did not show up. I held down the tab key until I could see the spot where a button would be and it worked to click on that blank spot. I'm using Chrome Browser with OS X 10.9.5. I also have ads blocked in my browser (Ghostery, Ad Block Pro, and Disconnect add-ons), so any of these could be a factor.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Was disappointed that I couldn't use my Best Buy card to make purchase.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    had a fun time till next time
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I ordered a washing machine from best buy site and was trying to find out the part - a power cord!! - I needed. spoke to some one who was not exactly easy to communicate with. the cord should have popped up as a additional buy on the best buy web site for me to just order!!!!! especially since it's kinda hard to run the machine without it and I could have not had a washer for along time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    was fast and easy
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Prices are a bit too high
    Prices are way too high
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I really wish you provided Pay Pal
    Jul 18, 2015
    I am very happy with my purchase thank you
  • Jul 9, 2015
    no product pics, so i hope your descripition is right
    the part fit correctly
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Overall experiance was good. Thank You
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Very pleased with product, customer service on phone call, value for the money, and meeting expectations!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I thought the shipping was a bit high , BUT over all a great deal,, answered my email on parts quickly so I could get it ordered !
  • Jul 1, 2015
    It would be awesome if you could checkout with PayPal! Also, it would be great if there could be lots of pictures of the part in question so that customers could know exactly what they're getting.
    Jul 18, 2015
    PartStore had the genuine part I wanted for way less than other websites!
  • Jul 1, 2015