PartStore Reviews

12/28/2014
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 732 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Dec 23, 2014
    I was very happy to find the part that I needed here.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I think that it would be useful to take the survey after I have received my shipment. It would give ke a more accurate accont of my satisfaction with the service.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I'll have to wait until I receive the product, but ordering was fast and simple. Information was complete.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Pictures of actual parts would be nice
    good place to shop.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I enjoyed my shopping experience.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    There was slight confusion when inquiring the availability of a part via phone. The rep thought I was asking if I could find the part elsewhere online, when I was asking whether it was any different whether I ordered via phone or via the website. Aside from that, the transaction was very smooth and I'm content.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I work for a company that replaces lost or damaged parts for the moving industry. I use your site ALL THE TIMe - great resourse.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I will let you know when the part arrives
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Once I figured out how to navigate and reach the parts that I needed ,it was fairly easy to accomplish my task.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    easy to use your site.Pricing is exceptional.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Quick, easy and priced right for an OEM device. Didn't expect tax
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The part I purchased was to repair an item purchased from Best Buy. When I called Best Buy, I was told nothing about Part Stoe, and was told to take it up with the manufacturer.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Since this is my first experience, I'll probably have more to say in the future.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I like the concept but since I've just placed the order I cant say as of yet if I like the whole experience and if I'll order from the site again.
    Dec 23, 2014
  • Dec 14, 2014
    finding the right part for a lay man is sometimes difficult. If there was an easier way of finding the right part then it would go a long way in helping me choose which online dealer to use. Ultimately though price matters.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Hoping that my parts get here before the 5-10 days they estimate. Great prices & really appreciate free shipping if order is over $35!
    Dec 21, 2014
    I was shocked to get my order the next day & the shipping was free! Very satisfied with this 1st experience with your company.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    Could not believe how easy it was to track down the correct door shelves for an Electrolux refrigerator! They were deliverd within 48 hours! We were amazed!
  • Dec 6, 2014