PartStore Reviews

08/25/2016
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 118 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Jul 29, 2016
    I'll know better after I receive the merchandise. You really should wait until after delivery before you ask for a survey.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    I went to Best Buy from where I bought the tv, the refused to guide me. They asked me to buy a universal Remote.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    The website is very easy to use but it would be much more informational if there was a picture of the part
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I searched the internet for a very unique product which I found on the PartStore website after spending way too much time chasing the part down. I found the part at other online stores, but they were all too expensive for the part ( a specialized screw). I needed a large quantity, and found the best price at PartStore by far; The most expensive supplier ( a national retailer who also sells parts online for appliances) wanted $3.99 for the part. Bizrate was selling the same OEM product for $1.24 each! Why go anywhere else?
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Experience was great but wish expedited shipping for 1-2 days were available
  • Jul 20, 2016
    There was no photo of the part.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Pretty simple process, maybe a tad more product info. I answered all the survey questions nothing more to add.
    Seems like it is easy
  • Jul 17, 2016
    It would be helpful if the Print Confirmation printout actually contained part numbers of all items ordered. It would also be helpful if a returning customer could see previous orders placed so that part numbers could easily be retrieved and re-ordered. Finally, substitute parts could be a little better defined, i.e. exact replacement, or identical, or some such descriptors.
    Jul 26, 2016
    Awesome place to locate & buy appliance parts.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    Part arrived as expected and was delivered on time.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    There were no specs (rpm, voltage) or confirming parts photos on either OEM or replacement sub part. I just have to believe your veracity.
    Jul 24, 2016
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    Ordered parts but it did not solve issue. Need to do more troubleshooting
  • Jul 14, 2016
    first time using them
    Jul 27, 2016
  • Jul 13, 2016
    This is my first order, and I haven't received it yet, so it is hard to tell if this was a good experience.
    Jul 24, 2016
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    I received in 7/13/2016 the Main board for my LG LCD TV and was defective, Yesterday I send an e-mail to 'help@partstore.com' and no body answered. Mi order number is: 29551705
  • Jul 8, 2016
    None at this time.
    Jul 20, 2016
    N/A
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Sharp Corp. gave me your name and that's all it took.
    Jul 22, 2016
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Jul 21, 2016
    It would be better if the product was not made out of a plastic type product
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Jul 20, 2016
    I ordered a Panel control and I recieved the plastic base on where the panel control is attached...and the worse part is that I live in South America and I wait for it 2 month....I got it today....