PartStore Reviews

02/08/2016
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 293 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Jan 19, 2016
    need a replacement key for school coffee shop cash register. original key has been misplaced.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    first time shopping with part store,i will express more as transaction continued
  • Jan 18, 2016
    i dont have much to say i just ordered. Seems convenient
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Very happy with ease of navigating this site.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Call me if you want to know why I have a low rating of your site. My phone number is 3214431380. basic stuff that other sites have solved. waive my $4 shipping charges and I will share
  • Jan 15, 2016
    want to wait to see how this goes
  • Jan 14, 2016
    it was very easy!!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I wish this website work get on Ebates.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Jan 19, 2016
    two years ago I ordered this same product through Amazon and the part worked great.. However, the bulb I purchased from you, fit, but for some reason it is not working properly. We followed the directions, it looks right, but the TV is not working properly, it continues to cut off after a few minutes, which according to the instructions means the lamp cover is not in correctly, but we have done everything, so I am ot sure what to do now.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Surprised to find a significantly lower price for the part I needed for our stove, AND free shipping with NO other online store had available -- I saved at least $15 or more THANK YOU! And it took me 5 minutes to find the same part with the actual mfr part # and not a random number, and complete the purchase. Perfect!
    Jan 18, 2016
  • Jan 6, 2016
    None
    Jan 18, 2016
    I was shipped the wrong item but the correct item description and number was listed on the shipping document. I ran our of product and which caused me an issue.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    I am happy with my order hopefully it will work on my tablet
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Pay Pal would have been nice. Finding the part needed was simple, as was ordering.
    Jan 16, 2016
    I was surprised that the part I ordered came with all required screws. After I order the part I realized I would also need screws and figured I would have to find them locally.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Easy to order.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    I am a little concerned about part not being manufactured by same brand as original, but I understand the reason for the difference.
    Jan 19, 2016
  • Dec 30, 2015
    I was able to locate and buy the part I needed quite easily as compared to several other part suppliers, several of whom didn't even carry the part.
    Jan 17, 2016
    Shopping was easy, part available, shipping and receipt on time. Unfortunately, due to erroneous data, the wrong part was ordered.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    Jan 20, 2016
    First time purchase. Product as described. Processed and shipped promptly.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    When an information block requires numbers have it default to numbers.
    Jan 15, 2016
    Received my rack rails in a very timely manner. Rails look like a good product.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    We get the part from you every year or so..alwaysbhappy
    Jan 16, 2016