PartStore Reviews

12/05/2016
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 182 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Nov 9, 2016
    Easy to find. Easy checkout
  • Nov 9, 2016
    best prices, excellent site, Nice to know S&H at the beginning of the transaction.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Cheap. If we get it quickly I will be very impressed.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    WHY IS THIS COMPANY NOT LINKED WITH BEST BUY? IF THIS IS A BEST BUY BRAND OF COURSE
  • Nov 7, 2016
    i guess we will see when i get my product and if it is on time. as far as ordering, it went nice and smooth thank you
  • Nov 5, 2016
    I always find the parts I need and I love the video tutorials.
  • Nov 1, 2016
    Need photos on ALL parts--otherwise I'm not sure I'm getting the right item!
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Nov 7, 2016
    Part was delivered early....next day.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    GOOD EXPERIENCE, I WILL BE BACK!
  • Oct 29, 2016
    Nov 9, 2016
    I ordered the part for my tv and did not receive the part that I ordered. I contacted customer support and re ordered the correct part again, which I had to pay for again. It was still not the part that I ordered. After days of talking to customer service They finally agreed to give me back the money that I wasted on these 2 parts. I then ordered the correct part on ebay and had no issues what so ever.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    Nov 4, 2016
    Ordered a dryer element one afternoon and it was delivered the next day. Free shipping.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    My first time to use PartStore. I will definitely be coming back as finding parts for many items is part of the job I do in property management.
    Nov 1, 2016
  • Oct 19, 2016
    Nov 6, 2016
    Wrong product was sent
  • Oct 19, 2016
    Oct 30, 2016
    Item not as pictured. Expected one that had an AC cord that plugged into the power supply. This one has folding prongs that plug in the wall. End plug of power supply does not feel right when plugging it in to the laptop. The original one locks into the laptop jack with a click that can be felt, this one doesn't and feels like the plug is not the right one. Although it appears to be charging, it is nowhere near the design of the original one that this one was supposed to be replacing.
  • Oct 18, 2016
    Ordering was easy. Typed in the part number and it came up immediately. Ordered part in approximately five minutes. No complaints.
    Nov 5, 2016
  • Oct 17, 2016
    First time user and found it easy to find part. My part i needed was out of stock but they had a alternative option. Very smart of you to offer the tab to click and show you other models the part will work on. Thanks!!
    Nov 1, 2016
    Fast service, even if item sold out.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    Love the Partstore. I have saved so much money to repair instead of replace.
    Nov 4, 2016
  • Oct 10, 2016
    option to pick up at store missing
    Nov 8, 2016
  • Oct 6, 2016
    This is a test of your store. I hope to order many more things from you.
    Nov 10, 2016
    I had a chance to purchase this from another source. I ordered from PartStore instead. I was strung along and they cancelled the order. I am now unable to purchase it from the other source. I will NEVER order from them again.