PartStore Reviews

01/24/2015
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 748 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Nov 11, 2014
    very simple and easy to use. I like that I could just enter my tv model number and up came the right parts
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I wish I had known about your store, years ago. Your store was by far the best price. And, your shippping costs were totally normal.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Tried to purchase from Panasonic Directly. Didn't work, couldn't get through to them but in an email they stated which part numbers I needed. Giving up on Panasonic, I Googled one of the part numbers and your company came up.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with my dealings here!
  • Nov 9, 2014
    they had the repair parts i needed at what seems to be a fair price
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Hope all goes as well as my previous purchases with you. Thanks
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I hope that I get my order number from doing this survey
  • Nov 9, 2014
    great way to shop very easy to navigate. great prices
  • Nov 9, 2014
    First time ordering from this merchant, I do not know of the service rendered.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Excellent store-front, easy to use, nice search capability. Products arrived on time. I will use this site again.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Easy to search for parts to the microwave that I ordered filters for. Will try this again even for products that I haven't purchased at Best Buy in the future and see if I can utilize the service! Thanks!
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Nice to have another option rather than ebay. Sears is too bloated and outdated.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Excelent site to find all that you looking for.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 11, 2014
    Highly satisfied w product, services and delivery times. Thnks to all
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Prior service in 2010 under another purchase name was excellent with quick shipping and delivery
    Nov 8, 2014
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Nov 11, 2014
    Wish parts would of came from the same place. Half of order came in on one day, rest came in 3 days latter.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Great shopping experience. The parts were labeled in a concise and definite way and the site was very easy to navigate.
    Nov 9, 2014
    Shipping was fast, the price was very reasonable, and the part was exactly what I needed.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I wish it were easier to search by name of part rather than part number. Tedious searching the way it's currently set up. Thank goodness for Google to help me find the part numbers.
    Nov 9, 2014
    Excellent product as advertised, well and safely packaged, quick delivery and a fair price. What more could I want. thanks, Sean