PartStore Reviews

07/30/2014
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 700 reviews.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Jul 21, 2014
    Web site is excellent - will wait for delivery of ordered item before commenting further
  • Jul 21, 2014
    You guys are the best! Very professional service! Highly recommend !!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    parts store is an amazing online store it was quick and very easy to find what i was looking for. i am glad to have come here than any other onlie merchant.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    It's alright just hope part is great!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Everything is excellent, checked if they have the part, boom, there it is, option to buy new or used not a problem, great price except the shipping. I ordered a small parts, very light. shipping is half of the price of the one I bought. But for me it is ok coz I need the part. it is reasonable anyway. It just so happen at this situation I only need is that small piece .......thanks......
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I really wish that you would have had Pay Pal as a payment option
  • Jul 21, 2014
    OK BUT...NEED PICTURES TO CONFIRM PART WANTED. DOOR HANDEL COULD NOT FIND. NEED HELP.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    easy to use would use again
    Easy to use, quick.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I am very satisfied with Partstore. I made first contact with your phone reps. I had been trying without success to find the replacement part number for an LG TV base. The rep provided me with the part number and price/shipping info. I did some comparison shopping and found you had the best price. I visited your website and purchased online. The only thing that could be improved is shipping time.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Could not find this part anywhere happy you had it, just really hope it's the right one
    Cheaper than sears
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Received what I ordered, I think. The box was a disaster but the part seems undamaged...I'll know better when I install it
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Great prices, easy to navigate, easy to look up parts.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    The part that I ordered was received a lot quicker than I expected. Excellent service