Party Source Reviews

02/05/2016
Party Source Ratings and User Reviews. Party Source is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 02/04/2016.

Party Source Rating

More About Party Source

Recent Reviews for Party Source

• Feb 4, 2016
    Best prices ever for gold splendor silverware!!!! Literally I was shocked. I'm an event planner you just saved my budget. Gold was a big part of my table decor. So glad I kept researching.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Party Source had just what I was looking for in plastic glasses with gold rim. However, there are two types, and it is not apparent during the initial search.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I really like the prices
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I work for a Long term care facility in Louisville, KY. We love your items! I work in the Activity Dept. We cannot beat your prices.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    price is reasonable, but your email signup 10 dollars code didn't work. I buy because of that promotion.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I looked around for my items and this site has the best prices
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Great site for catering items
  • Jan 19, 2016
    very easy to find product
    Feb 4, 2016
    I sent an email to customer service the day my product arrived explaining that the package arrived, but almost all of the individual packages of silverware were opened in transit and my delivery box was full of opened and loose silverware. Some items were broken and scratched. I had to was all the silverware because some fell on the floor upon opening and everything was loose. I am highly disappointed with the lack of response and customer service.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Very helpful site. I was not sure what I was going to do to get these supplies and these looked really nice and inexpensive.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    This is my first time purchasing items. So I can not answer honestly about the quality until I receive the merchandise.
    Jan 23, 2016
    I loved the gold and white plastic plates I purchased. They were better than I imagined. Although they were plastic the quality was superb and the design of the plates was beautiful. They were purchased for my daughter's sweet 16 and she loves them as well. I will definitely recommend them and I was satisfied in how quick I received them.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    good site waiting on product to give my input
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Great prices, hope to get my product by tomorrow, if so, my family and I give you a 100% satisfaction.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Great price for disposable tableware that doesn't look tacky
    Feb 3, 2016
    It took more than 3 weeks for my order to arrive. The shipment was not even sent until after I replied to the first survey that I had not received my order. There was no communication from them after the confirmation but they did not hesitate to bill my credit card. And charge an outrageous amount for shipping. Lesson learned, I won't order from them again. My order is for a fundraiser breakfast for our church youth to go on a mission trip and every penny counts.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    My order was supposed to be 3day shipping. It took about 3weeks! Not very happy! Good thing I didn't need it right away! Really should contact them about a refund on the shipping cost!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 19, 2016
    I can't understand why it took so long to get the order.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Great prices, very very helpful when you need assistance, extensive selection
    Jan 5, 2016
    They have excellent prices and very personalized service. Highly recommended.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    This is a nice website
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Jan 11, 2016
    Overall I am happy with my purchase.The quality is good. I had an issue because I ordered on the 21st of December and my product was never shipped. I called customer service January 7th and they sent it out immediately. My function is the 15th and you can imagine why I was concerned. Had I not called to check, I possibly would not have gotten it in time. Very nerve wrecking but again I am happy with my purchase and may use this site again.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    Better than expected! Good quality products